Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couple decide to sit in front of me on the bus

J

Jasol

Greycel
I was sitting at the upper deck of a bus and this couple decide to sit in the seats in front of me - mind you I was sitting all the way at the back and there were plenty of seats available! And the guy probably has never heard of a deodrant because the smell was interfering with my peace. How the fuck did this guy even manage to get a girl if he doesn't take care of himself in the armpits department? The guy was not a chad either because he was a fat and the girl he was with was a landwhale so that's probably the reason. She was his looksmatch tbh.

You should have lifted the seats in front of you while they are on it.

Being low inhib/monkey like goes long way for lower tier normies

fucking normies cant stop brag about their life

They were looks matched, there is no rage fuel here

I agree that it's annoying when people sit near you when they don't have to. Some single people do this too though, I guess they do it subconsciously because they are very social type people?

And the guy probably has never heard of a deodrant because the smell was interfering with my peace. How the fuck did this guy even manage to get a girl if he doesn't take care of himself in the armpits department?
"just shower br000" only applies to anyone under chad, because they dont know what other bluepilled stuff to say

Well, at least they didn’t perform PDA. Or did they?

He was showing off, like showing off a Lamborghini. Knowing you were all alone made you even more vulnerable.

I had to see a middle aged couple doing PDA when I was out for a walk, horrible.

You sure the stench was coming from him?

i would have gotten up and moved seats

Don't see how this is RageFuel tbh. Would you want a landwhale girlfriend?