Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Country issued Stacy forced to marry Royal ricecel

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

:feelskek: :feelskek: Look at this toilets face. She wants to rope XDDD

is she naked? why did they censor her torso lol

lifefuel though

Why would I want to be with a woman who shows such blatant disgust and fear towards me?

She is probably gonna kill him

This is what a real tradwife looks like btw. Old roasties marrying in their mid/late 20s and 30s can never be tradwives.

Why would anyone want to be with a woman who has nothing but disgust and contempt for him? Every time he would have sex with her she would feel like he is raping her. Its not ascension.

Why would anyone want to be with a woman who has nothing but disgust and contempt for him? Every time he would have sex with her she would feel like he is raping her. Its not ascension.
He probably doesn't give a fuck, he is getting sex, children and housework with no effort. That is a good enough deal for him.

Ikr. He will end up like @cucked

arranged marriage is a blackpilled af system and showed that they figured out how to solve inceldom hundreds of years ago
lol not in that social environment, the girl is fucked if she does cheat

:feelskek: :feelskek: Look at this toilets face. She wants to rope XDDD

Ive seen this before, a longer version.

She breaks down into tears. You can tell she's seen what a chad looks like. Her first time will be this inbred looking ricecel going in and raw and not pulling out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He will eventually get cucked and cheated on, 100% guaranteed.

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

True lifefuel, shorcels is back. They have the best memes.
:dab::dab::dab:

This is lifefuel

She breaks down into tears. You can tell she's seen what a chad looks like. Her first time will be this inbred looking ricecel going in and raw and not pulling out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good lifefuel ngl

That dude made his account 2 years ago and didn't post until yesterday where he got himself banned jfl. I wonder if he was lurking the whole time

Cope
Free consensual consistent sex with a non-fat biological female or you're still incel.

These fucking Turkic people deserve every bit of it.

This is how things should be for every incel, Royal blood or not.

Central Asians used to be caucasoids but Turkic tribes made majority of central asian gooks.

I dont see where you are basing that off of. Uyghurs I have seen on the web, including the one in the video have caucasian faces.
Even if I ignore that, that logic of grandchildren deserve the punishment of grandfather's deeds is terrible logic.

Uyghurs have interesting genetics. Genetically speaking, they're 57% mongoloid and 43% caucasoid based on maternal DNA, while based on paternal DNA, they are 65% caucasoid and 35% mongoloid. They are true hapas, lol. Have you ever met or seen Ugyhurs?
I guess you could say that they are mud bloods, though. :feelskek:

Eh I just woke up in the middle of the night and I'm probably going back to sleep

not enough stacies for everyone

20200307 211747

Damn I didn’t know China has Caucasian looking girls. I don’t mind going there and saving one of them from oppressive China and concentration camps

Someone please screenshot the post and put it here for those of us who can’t acces r/shortcels.

Can't see. Anyone know the whole version/post

@Daydreamincel toughts?

Western and other Asiatic governments need to learn from the Chinese government's solution to the rise of incels.

Jfl at the copers here, this is for the best slaves of the chinese system ONLY. The average ricecel is watching his women being fucked by white normies and chads

Why would I want to be with a woman who shows such blatant disgust and fear towards me?
every time p in v means less and less disgust :feelsokman:

is she naked? why did they censor her torso lol

lifefuel though

the person that posted this is a conservative Muslim and can’t show curves. She’s not naked I saw the uncensored vid

I would not give a fuck if a foid views me with disgust. She can claim rape all she wants, but spousal rape is not criminalized in China

yes he very likely will, and likely with a fellow Uyghur. But China isn’t as cucked as the west, and uyghurs have less rights than Han. If she gets caught, she’ll get her ass beat, and her lover will either get his ass thrown in jail or disappear. And if they have a kid, he’d be smart to order a paternity test —- I would if I married a bitch that views me with this type of disgust

Last edited:
State issued GF is a thing in China. Based af
Western and other Asiatic governments need to learn from the Chinese government's solution to the rise of incels.
I would not give a fuck if a foid views me with disgust. She can claim rape all she wants, but spousal rape is not criminalized in China
Based and MaoZedongDengXiaopingpilled

Last edited:
I also want to add, if I were that ricecel groom, I'd slap that bitch around when we get home, simply for having this attitude at the wedding