Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Countries with the highest femicide rates also have the highest average iq

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
20180311 234646

These countries are the ones with the highest average iq on Earth.
But Hong Kong,South Korea and Japan are particular for another reason: they are the three countries with the highest femicide rates on Earth,where more women than men are killed whereas the world average femicide is 21%.
https://www.google.it/amp/amp.timei...nce-women-v-day-domestic-asia-homicide-sexism
It seems that men from the most developed countries understood that pussy is evil and that linux is better and so decided to go their own way dedicating their life to the technological improvement.
That's what we should do.
We must ascend to a superior intellectual level,so that the world and femoids will knee in front of us,incels.

Interesting. Civilization is at stake thanks to foids.

seems to be a common trend where the lower iq the population is, the more they will worship women ( see : tribal nigg*rs), and the more intelligent societies will have men rule everything ( see : patriarchy)

It's unfortunate iq means jack shit.

seems to be a common trend where the lower iq the population is, the more they will worship women ( see : tribal nigg*rs), and the more intelligent societies will have men rule everything ( see : patriarchy)

Not really. I don't recall Muslim nations having high IQ compared to the west which invented feminism

Perhaps Asian countries are not as cucked as I thought...

It's unfortunate iq means jack shit.
I'm with you on this. Throw any of these "High IQ" people into the wild, and watch them die of starvation or thirst. You are not born stupid, but made.

Not really. I don't recall Muslim nations having high IQ compared to the west which invented feminism

the one who wrote quran was probably high iq, it's fiction of course but it served well in forcing dumb muslims to follow these actually useful rules

the one who wrote quran was probably high iq, it's fiction of course but it served well in forcing dumb muslims to follow these actually useful rules

We will see if youre death buddy boyo. You will regret everything and the word that you will repeat will probably be "IF". Well i hope you find the right path buddy

Perhaps Asian countries are not as cucked as I thought...
Asian countries are very misoginystic.
Asians seems cuck because of their soy appearance but they're very misoginystic and racist.

Asian countries are very misoginystic.
Asians seems cuck because of their soy appearance but they're very misoginystic and racist.
I heard the Japanese soliders during WWII were the most fierce and brutal.