Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Counter-Strike 2 vs Global Offensive

Which do you prefer?

• CS 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Counter strike source.

cant run CS two and they've replaced csgo wtf

CS2 is dogshit. They made the AK47 complete shit now and the hit registration is weird as shit.

I miss maps like ice world and “gungame” type maps/servers. I tried looking for this shit in cs go and cs 2 but it was nowhere to be found. I may need to get cs:s again.

My main issue with 2 is how cartoony it looks, and often bright too but they might have fixed that now.

It just makes it look more goofy to me. GO felt kind of cool and "real" or at least close to real. I don't want it to feel like I'm watching a cartoon. ESPECIALLY when that cartoony aesthetic is paired with increased blood, so it just looks weird (IMO).

My main issue with 2 is how cartoony it looks, and often bright too but they might have fixed that now.

It just makes it look more goofy to me. GO felt kind of cool and "real" or at least close to real. I don't want it to feel like I'm watching a cartoon. ESPECIALLY when that cartoony aesthetic is paired with increased blood, so it just looks weird (IMO).
True that is why most valve games are niggerslop after HL2 like Tf2 because they make good shooters but they never really fully embraced making realistic looking games that aren't overanimated and cartoony. CS source was the peak of counter strike CSGO was decent but never had the same charm source had.

CS 1.6
CSGO always been gay

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0ViZnFJ0Y

legendary game ,and kinda most his pro players are gamercels

CSGO was way better than CS2, its graphical style was very unique in that it would remind about good times, and it would kinda bring back those good times everytime i played and so thats why it was enjoyable to me.

Yeah it was great.

Definitely similar enough to classic CS that I was happy with it despite it being fairly different in quite a few ways.

But perhaps it's over now. CS 2 is popular though atm so maybe a lot of people out there do like it.

Yeah it was great.

Definitely similar enough to classic CS that I was happy with it despite it being fairly different in quite a few ways.

But perhaps it's over now. CS 2 is popular though atm so maybe a lot of people out there do like it.

CS has its own community to where it would never die out, its been around for 23 years and i highly doubt its going anywhere.

CSGO was better. Though I do prefer cs 1.6..

Hm. Longer term trends I guess show that CS2 is struggling a fair bit.

CSGO was better. Though I do prefer cs 1.6..

My favourite is actually Condition Zero, lol

I feel like it's basically 1.6 with bots and some new maps. Plus a campaign for if I get very bored XD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_JupUmyJg

To be honest I didn't think Anomaly would make a video like this! I thought he was sponsored or something and so couldn't say negative things about it XD

I was only thinking about this yesterday and then saw this video today.

Edit -- Interestingly he doesn't talk about my complaints really like the graphical style of the game. I think the game is... kind of just fairly poorly made. So it almost doesn't matter where you look, the poorer quality shows.

Last edited:
CS 1.6 with wc3 mod.

Mechanically, CS2 is superior, but ranked MM is dog shit. CSGO ranked MM needed a revamp from all of the LEM+ getting thrown back in silver from not playing for years, but CS2 wasn't quite the improvement we had hoped it would be.

I don't think I fully realised how unpopular CS2 is.

This reminds me of back with Dreamcast (yes I'm old) where I was convinced that it was popular because initially it was, but it fell in popularity quickly.

The CS2 trailer and beta was pretty popular and generated a lot of hype. People were really loving a lot of it as I recall. But the actual release people hate.

That difference can be a bit confusing especially for someone in my position who didn't particularly like the trailer either, lol. The only thing I liked was that the smokes looked correct from every angle.

Oh, and maybe some other smaller things. Like Source 2 meaning that grenades can be thrown more realistically, without any skybox issues.