Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Counselor, 25, fucks 16 years old chad at private school

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...exual-relationship-student.html#ixzz5BUUF4XIc

kenleigh-prendergast-smiling.png

As I mentioned in another thread, a lot of mini-chads are non-stop fucking whores like her while we're rotting inevitably.

As I mentioned in another thread, a lot of mini-chads are non-stop fucking whores like her while we're rotting inevitably.
They probably are fucking the bullied incel-looking smartest kid from class (insert sarcasm)

They probably are fucking the bullied incel-looking smartest kid from class (insert sarcasm)
What's ragefuel is that these mini-Chads are probably bullying the incels at the school while no one gives a shit. That shit happened to me back then and no one batted an eye.

I'm sure all these females are picking young boys based on personality.

I'm sure all these females are picking young boys based on personality.

Yep. "problem student". Definitely wasn't picking the bullyboy Chads. Nope. I'm sure she didn't get turned on seeing Chad twist Eugene's arm and make him squirm.

Chads don't even have to try.

I want to die

private schools are fucking chad central, filled with rich and genetically superior white boys. my shitty public school was just down the road from a private school and all of the decent looking girls would only talk to and fuck boys from that school outside of school time. at school, the guys in my cohort were at most orbiters to these girls while they fucked the only few chadlites from my school and numerous chads from the private school

This is the same school as that High School bball phenom Zion Williamson

private schools are fucking chad central, filled with rich and genetically superior white boys. my shitty public school was just down the road from a private school and all of the decent looking girls would only talk to and fuck boys from that school outside of school time. at school, the guys in my cohort were at most orbiters to these girls while they fucked the only few chadlites from my school and numerous chads from the private school
Yall should of put them on a leash to keep them from leaving.

Damn I would fuck the shit out of her, pics of chads?

If the victim was a female, this commenter would say "He wrecked the kid's life"

Qcv_nCHdQxK7FiQJoqLtOA.png

Srsly, fuck this.

Proof that foids will do anything for a Chad. She risks being exposed as a whore, while Chad risks nothing. In fact, he will get even more validation from this publicity.

SMH she's pretty cute too

Lucky ass kids smh. Makes you wonder how many foids and Chad that we might have come across during our time in grade school were fucking

Lucky ass kids smh. Makes you wonder how many foids and Chad that we might have come across during our time in grade school were fucking
Read comments in that article.. Articles like this appears almost everyday(confirmed by normies) so just imagine how many teachers fuck their chad students EVERY DAY.

Reminder; You didn't get to have sex with a beautiful teacher because you were ugly.
It was always destined for us to be this way, our only option was to be subhuman.

exactly what I was thinking. why would a cute girl like that risk it all to have sex with a 16 year old?

Stories like this are coming out once a week now.

exactly what I was thinking. why would a cute girl like that risk it all to have sex with a 16 year old?

She is 6/10, check the mugshot. She is risking it because she gets to fuck a 9/10 young buck, and his high quality sperm.

Where are the pictures of all the the young Chad who fuck their teachers? Never do I see them. They should be named and shamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back