Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Couldn't we just join the Amish?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Think about it. They live without internet / technology so they don't have tinder. There is hope

I dont think they take in non amish.

Don’t you have to be born into the amish community? I don’t think they accept outsiders

It's a good idea they don't accept outsiders.
Why accept tech god chad and get mogged while he steals your jb wives?

I wish I was born in an Amish community, basically guranteed to not be Incel.

Is it even possible to be an ethnic Amish?

Is it even possible to be an ethnic Amish?
"Amish are of European background, and thus overwhelmingly white. However, some Amish have adopted children or different races, including of Latin and African background. While an adopted child of Amish parents may be of non-Caucasian background, he or she would need to elect to be baptized to be officially considered a member of the Amish church.

Theoretically a non-white adult could become Amish, though would not only face the usual obstacles (language barrier, drastic difference in lifestyle and worldview, limited technology) that any other would-be convert would encounter, but also any other prejudices that might exist on the basis of race (see An Amish Paradox p. 268-269 for further discussion). There has been at least one report of a man in Ohio claiming to be the “only Hispanic Amishman.”"

Bro fucking Amish dudes adopting BBC Tyrones to black their daughters, it's over.

They will reject you as the dysgenic influence you are, there is no group of homosapiens on earth whom are above lookism.

I blame the English!

(Lol. It's a Amish joke.)

No, I believe you have to be born into it.