Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over couldn't kill myself (lol)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
walked to this cliff a couple of times. first time it was empty, was standing by the edge, but couldn't find the courage to jump. maybe if i had some headphones in, listening to music. second time, there was people there and i didn't want them to stop me or i didn't want to traumatize them lol. walked back home disappointed in myself

ngl, i was upset i was gonna miss out on helldivers 2 content, but that game has been falling off recently. maybe i'll try again soon.

Welcome back brocel. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Glad you decided to stay with us a bit more.

Brocel do not do this even tho its hopeless we were not meant for a dramatic end. Rot and hope for the best mang. Best wishes.

IMG 0173

One of my old truecel best friends killed himself by jumping off a cliff

If you jump of a cliff, you're going to break your bones and then slowly drown. Crappy way to go.

Brocel do not do this even tho its hopeless we were not meant for a dramatic end. Rot and hope for the best mang. Best wishes.
Is that a quote from Welcome to the NHK? Because that was where I first heard that mentality.

Why not go on a hooker fucking spree first?