Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Couldn’t get a job in high school due to my looks

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
Back in high school I wanted to make some extra money and all my friend and I decided to apply at in n out. I already knew I was ugly by then and the reason a lot of people didnt wanna be around me especially status driven ones and foids was because of my looks, so I decided to make an online application and a voice interview before showing up in person.

When it was time to show up you could immediately tell the manager was reluctant. He showed my friend around the whole place and introduced him to everyone while all he showed me was how to clean everything ( I was assigned the janitor when I came in, on call I said I was happy with any position) Nobody ever talked to me unless they needed something and you could hear people talk shit behind my back, whenever I made a minor mistake I got scolded and clowned on and if I tried to stand up for myself they tried to tell me to chill out and “who hurt you”. After a week I ended up being let go because I “didn’t fit in with the work environment”

Isn't In-n-Out pretty competitive since they pay good

looks are everything. The impact they have permeates throughout your entire life, not just with foids only

Looks are everything in life