Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couldn't escape the Halloween [SuicideFuel] this year.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I ordered some food to be delivered to my house. When I saw the driver a street away from my house, I turned on the porch light and stood near the door. In less than a minute of having that light on, several high school-college aged stacies appeared to ask for candy as I was getting my food from the driver. I just told them I turned the lights on for a second to get my food from the driver. It was brutal, the stacies were not even even costume, they were trick or treating as stacies. It hurts every time a young and attractive female sees my face, she knew something ugly was under the eyepatch, she knew my hat was covering a Norwood Reaped head, she saw my recessed chin, she saw my lack of cheekbones, she saw my manletism and skinny wrists. It was embarrassing, I hate being seen by anyone, even old fat people, but being seen by stacies is humiliating. Why weren't they out at a party getting railed by chads? Why were they in front of my house when my food arrived? Why does the universe torture me?

Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to get higher.

I feel you bro
Every encounter with females turns into torture
Keep them bitches away they always ruin the holiday spirit

the costumes are disgusting but i did see lots of jokers

I feel you bro
Every encounter with females turns into torture
Keep them bitches away they always ruin the holiday spirit
the costumes are disgusting but i did see lots of jokers
Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to get higher.
Luckily i stay inside my room all day while coping away
(but i have to go shopping in an hour oh fuck oh god please lord elliot help me not to see hot halloween girls in the store)

You should've told them to come inside for some candy...

Maybe they were incels dressed at Stacy’s.

Luckily i stay inside my room all day while coping away
(but i have to go shopping in an hour oh fuck oh god please lord elliot help me not to see hot halloween girls in the store)
:feelsbadman:

know that feel. The only time I go out is to pick up food and I still run into couples and people that smirk at my ugliness.

Welp it happened to me too. Went to Walmart and saw two Stacies in costumes that consisted practically of nothing. Then driving into my neighborhood say 2 more Stacie’s park their car and walk down the street probably to Chads house.

Thank God I don't live in dollarland

its over for us

If you ever go ER which you shouldn't because it's a crime and unethical, you should go ER on CHAD because women are such idiots that they would probably don't understand the reasons behind it even if you wrote a manifesto before going ER, and will blame it on misogyny, patriarchy, mental illness, etc. But if you or any incel kills a CHAD, when people see the news they will see CHAD photos and his murderer's face, a subhuman looking male.

Why were you dressed up as a pirate if you were sat at home alone in the dark?