Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Could you handle a relationship with an NT foid?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Imagine getting NT mogged by your GF, that must be brutal as fuck: she would be talkative, upbeat all the time, and know hundreds of people, while you don’t know and are incapable of communicating to anyone and are always mentally drained.

You would only expose yourself and get judged as a loser that has nothing going on in his life in comparison to her every time you went out with her.

I feel like to have a true connection you need to on similar levels when it comes to NT-ness, this means if you’re non NT, less than 1% of women are relationship worthy and most of these women will reject you for being non NT because autistic women don’t want to date their kind because only autistic men are seen as inferior.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

No. Honestly the thing is even if I magically manage to trick some foid they would quickly realise when they look at my phone and see the only contacts is my mom and the Chinese food delivery number

That being said there is a lot more shut-in/nerd/vidya girls than before, I know from firsthand seeing it there are a lot of foids nowadays that play video games etc and have no friends

I would be cucked.

She’d be a hoe. Do naaahhh

I feel like to have a true connection you need to on similar levels when it comes to NT-ness,
This is a very brutal truth pill that is not talked about almost at all but I feel this is probably one of the most important pill for NotNTcels

That being said there is a lot more shut-in/nerd/vidya girls than before, I know from firsthand seeing it there are a lot of foids nowadays that play video games etc and have no friends
I don’t believe it. They’re fucking or talking to at least 1 guy on the side. You probably just don’t know them well enough

Video games are getting popular amongst foids only because they have been normified to high hell and there is a possibility of them finding HTNs on there

It'd never work, a NT woman would only accept a typical incel if the guy was very rich. And obviously she'd feel disgusted by him and never even have sex with him.
On the other hand women who arent NT want normie men so it's over for us.

That would be the very undoing of me

@Zer0/∞ Autistic girls are my fetish

sadly you speak truth. It would be too much energy. I don't have it. I could handle it if paid enough money and didn't wageslave probably though. Otherwise wouldn't be able to.

@shii410 thoights on threadlossis

sadly you speak truth. It would be too much energy. I don't have it. I could handle it if paid enough money and didn't wageslave probably though. Otherwise wouldn't be able to.

@shii410 thoights on threadlossis
I don't think autistic males as a demographic even have the necessary components to engage with the non-stop mind games and power dynamics and shit testing of being in a relationship with a NT foid tbh

It's like playing chess but you literally don't even have any pieces on the board to compete with so you just end up getting cucked no-contest

Imagine getting NT mogged by your GF, that must be brutal as fuck: she would be talkative, upbeat all the time, and know hundreds of people, while you don’t know and are incapable of communicating to anyone and are always mentally drained.

You would only expose yourself and get judged as a loser that has nothing going on in his life in comparison to her every time you went out with her.

I feel like to have a true connection you need to on similar levels when it comes to NT-ness, this means if you’re non NT, less than 1% of women are relationship worthy and most of these women will reject you for being non NT because autistic women don’t want to date their kind because only autistic men are seen as inferior.
This type of dynamic is extremely rare and when it does occur it doesn’t last very long.

Yeah tho, you go through these things if you’re talking with extroverted people and you have no frames of reference with what experiences they’re talking about because you’re a shut-in. It’s brutal

I feel like if I was in a relationship in the first place, she would already know this about me. I don't bother to hide anymore. And that would be a paradox, because no foid would ever get with me in the first place, on account of me being a genetic failure, disgusting aspie, and complete and abject loser.

So the situation will never come up. :fuk: