Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could you ever accept being ugly?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I hate myself so bad because of my inferior genetics and ogre looks.
It makes my existence painful and insufferable.
Copes suppress my pain but it never stops.
Is there any way possible you could accept being an incel ogre and live happily.

No, there is no way. I've tried for the last 8 years to cope, it's just not going to happen.

I already did, got bored of hating my looks and started learning C++ so i can make a game or some other thing to cope.

I already did, got bored of hating my looks and started learning C++ so i can make a game or some other thing to cope.

Cool, I envy people who can accept who they are.
Might sound cuckish but I cant stand hating myself to the point of just torturing myself.

I do sometimes, but than I look into a mirror.

Cool, I envy people who can accept who they are.
Might sound cuckish but I cant stand hating myself to the point of just torturing myself.
Same tbh. My face bothers me a lot.Especially when thinking what my life would be like in the future due to my face. Future is grim.

Yes. I always hated my looks(not my personality btw). But i don't want to look like a chad either. They look like actors and they look fake.

No, I do not think I ever will. Especially having to look at my dad and think of what I could have been.

No, I do not think I ever will. Especially having to look at my dad and think of what I could have been.

I have to agree,
I dont understand why I became such an ogre,
My mom is a stacy and my dad is a chad-lite.
For some reason I became an ogre instead.

I accepted already. What can I do? nothing. Its over. Its so fucking over. I dont feel good or bad about it anyway

Its better accept you are ugly and nobody will love you that have fake hope.

Ive tried my whole life & gotten nowhere. I think the whole self acceptance thing only works for people who aren't really that ugly but might have a few flaws they need to overcome. when your whole life is based around the way society has treated you because of your face its a very difficult thing to accept.

No, i think i will get attracive over the years

No, i think i will get attracive over the years
Tbh growing out my hair was a brilliant idea. I just imagine the lenght it gets in few years. My only cope about looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back