Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you die happy if you had sex once?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Personally, I think I could die in peace once ive had sex. And I mean real genuine sex, not a prostitute. Imagine having fulfilled your one biological imperative. Maybe its cope and I'd get addicted to it but I think that just hitting it once will give me the satisfaction I need. I would just go on with my copes knowing that I've atleast experienced it once and know what its like.

No. I don't hold women in such high regard that one brief encounter would be worth dying to me.

No. I don't hold women in such high regard that one brief encounter would be worth dying to me.
based grey

That's not what I'm saying. I wouldnt kill myself after. But I would be happy with my life.

Yes and no. If one girl liked me enough to fuck me, I could cope thinking there should be more girls that like me

On the other hand, I would feel depressed again after I experienced love and know what's it like and probably never have it again

Not going toir, no. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Probably not.

What's the point in obssessing about something you cannot get? Do you enjoy tormenting yourself like that?

Personally, I think I could die in peace once ive had sex. And I mean real genuine sex, not a prostitute.
Would you take a woman out on a date to get sex?

Imagine having fulfilled your one biological imperative.
Sex isn't the biological imperative, having children is

In the same way that "enjoying taste" isn't a biological imperative, consuming nutrition to sustain your body is

I would just go on with my copes knowing that I've atleast experienced it once and know what its like.
That is nothing but delusion, the only people who value "their first time" are the people who have never had it, talk to normies and you'll see

The only time that matters, is NEXT TIME, you'll always want more

Also its very unlikely your first time will be "the best you've ever had", so you might end up having a "meh" experience your first time and that definitely won't be enough

No? Sex having is merely a hole in my life I want filled. There are greater, more intense pleasures than that, for sure. Basically, to we incels, not having female sexual companionship is like having the urge to shit but not being able to do so. I am very, very aware that there are greater pleasures than femoid sexual acceptance

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQctkKJMgM0

Only if it was with a GigaStacy like Margot Robbie or Gal Gadot.

I could only die happy if I have killed millions of people.

i wouldn't be fulfilled, actually. sex is important, but i wanna be someone big, with a reputation and with a good idea that everyone supports, only then i would die happy

Wouldnt say Id die happy but Id die more satiated having crossed that point of curiousity off my list.