Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment could you beat your average agematch man in the west in a fight?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
the person you are fighting is completely average in terms of build for your age. average height, frame, weight with no experience in martial arts. would you be able to take him in a fight?

id have to say yes. i did quite a few years in brazilian jiu jitsu(despite sucking at it) and i fight very strategically rather than rushing in. i have a small frame but i weigh more than the average 17 yr old to compensate. im 5'10 so unless the 6ft average height meme is true then height shouldnt be a problem. i also have tard strength on my side.

Last edited:
Only if i'm sperging out. I've heard that tard strength is pretty powerful.

Only if i'm sperging out. I've heard that tard strength is pretty powerful.

kek. id probably be able to beat people twice my size with my tard strength.

Nope, I have tiny arms.

Average only based upon age? Maybe, I'm taller than world average but I don't get any exercise anymore so my strength is shit, and one of my arms has weight resistance issues due to an injury. I'd be at a disadvantage but I don't think it's hopeless.

Average only based upon age? Maybe, I'm taller than world average but I don't get any exercise anymore so my strength is shit, and one of my arms has weight resistance issues due to an injury. I'd be at a disadvantage but I don't think it's hopeless.

were going by western standards. so the average height is 5'10.

Even girls are stronger than me

were going by western standards. so the average height is 5'10.
I'm still above average at 6'1". Like I said though, my strength is fucked for a number of reasons, mostly my own fault for going half a decade just sitting on my ass.

Probably.

Years of pent up anger/frustration from inceldom along with the gymcelling I did for 4 years I could probably deal some damage

As a 5'6" guy who weighs 150, no

Depends how angry I am.

probably
although age doesn't matter in a fight
weight does

i'm 5'4 and really weak, going to sign up for some grappling lessons