Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you beat a beta/normie/brad/chadlite/chad in a fight?

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
Who's the strongest one you could probably beat without any weapons?

Last edited:
Ive worked manual labor jobs for the last ten years. I could win a fight against the majority of men

And why would I want to fight them exactly?

No. I should take mma some day.

As a black belt in Muay Thai and a person that has won multiple martial arts competitions, yes, I could beat any Chad in a fight.
Your avi is chad worship, should probably change it before you get banned tbh

Yeah, if its a teen chad

Sure. But damn, people really hate the guy in my avi for some reason. Maybe it's the face he's making.
I think people get annoyed because they come to incels.co and find a user with a chad avi, which makes sense. Plus yeah the face he's making, he looks happy and most people here will never feel happy for their entire lives, so they get jealous, and that is a fair reaction honestly.

I feel I can beat a beta or normie -- most of the ones I see on a daily basis are skinny fat doofuses. I honestly don't think I would do well against a Chadlite, definitely not a Chad.

maybe a beta if he's really weak.
i can beat foids in a fight.