Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment could you be content with a wife who did not want to do sex with you as long as she did not do it with anyone else and was pleasant in other ways?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

I was thinking maybe if I had other wives to have sex with, I would be okay with having a 3rd wife who did not want to do sex with me, so long as she didn't want to do it with ANYONE and was good at other stuff like cooking and cuddling and rearing my other wives' children and repairing our homestead.

That's probably why Muhammad married that widow.

100% if I had other wives to fuck. :feelsjuice:

a woman like that does not exist they are always having sex with chad behind your back

and if she isn't then she wants to and is waiting for an opportunity to do it

i suppose but i want another wife i can fuck

a woman like that does not exist they are always having sex with chad behind your back
maybe she has brain damage which kills her sex drive or turns her into a legit lesbian (not a fake one) and she gets off watching your other wives get fucked by you because she's into cuckquean

maybe she has brain damage which kills her sex drive or turns her into a legit lesbian (not a fake one) and she gets off watching your other wives get fucked by you because she's into cuckquean
highly unlikely but yeah i wouldn't mind if i had a surplus of foids to fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back