Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you bang a girl with skin like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
No you could not, don't lie

I truly believe this is most truecel trait

You never see acne scar models, hero celebs or famous people AT ALL, even though you see shorties and baldies all the time

You Don't even look HUMAN with skin like this

And there is nothing you can do about it

Truly the most ugly feature a human being can have, FUCKING HOLES IN YOUR FACE, looks permanently diseased and disfigured, for life, it's gg

If you, like me, are severly inflicted with this curse, then it is TRULY over for you. Girls will always choose someone who at least is a human. (Even dogs mog you cus their skin is better acutally)

Agreed?
if is for free of course that I would. Everyone who says no is a volcel.
You just have to do doggy style and side positions. Since those are scars and not acne itself I’m willing to do misionary, titty fuck and let her to me blowjob.
Volcels are a danger to the incel community. Incels are people who don’t want to be celibate. Being an incel is not funny. Their mere existence lead society to treat us truecels as jokes and not as something serious.

Found this picture saved and remembered about this thread.

Attachments

• Dop65qs.jpg
    Dop65qs.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 65

You never see acne scar models, hero celebs or famous people AT ALL, even though you see shorties and baldies all the time

Truly the most ugly feature a human being can have, FUCKING HOLES IN YOUR FACE, looks permanently diseased and disfigured, for life, it's gg

If you, like me, are severly inflicted with this curse, then it is TRULY over for you. Girls will always choose someone who at least is a human. (Even dogs mog you cus their skin is better acutally)

Agreed?
Never :feelswhat:
Found this picture saved and remembered about this thread.

Attachments

• dafoe.gif
    dafoe.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 46

Agreed?
i have acne scars like her so i would because thats fair. terachad only tho

Greycel thread

Extremely extremely High IQ thread and relatable on SO many levels.

These fucking holey-hole punctured face is why I'm stuck here.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Agreed?
Isnt this admittance of being a volcel? @Master

ur so cool
So now that you see that 95% of this comment disagrees with you, will you ("I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent face bones, wide frame") stop coping with the false notion that your SMV is lower than ours ("I'm more incel than the rest of you"), and accept that you are just ugly, but not a legit monstrous abhorrent hideous truecel like you make yourself out to be?

depeneds is it just the face? Dont care Im fucking the body if its the whole skin then no

So now that you see that 95% of this comment disagrees with you, will you ("I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent face bones, wide frame") stop coping with the false notion that your SMV is lower than ours ("I'm more incel than the rest of you"), and accept that you are just ugly, but not a legit monstrous abhorrent hideous truecel like you make yourself out to be?
Acne scars alone are SMV killer. Nothing matter when your face has mini amputations. (Small holes).

Don't fucking judge us scarred people unless you've been in our place and know exactly how alienating and frustrating it feels.

We all suffer from inceldom cause of one reason or another. Don't undermine someone else's suffering.

Acne scars alone are SMV killer. Nothing matter when your face has mini amputations. (Small holes).

Don't fucking judge us scarred people unless you've been in our place and know exactly how alienating and frustrating it feels.

We all suffer from inceldom cause of one reason or another. Don't undermine someone else's suffering.
I don't "undermine" it.

I say that acne scars reduce your SMV by 3 points or so, which is obviously a dramatic reduction.

But if you are 6'2", have decent facial bones, have a broad frame, are athletic, and are white (all as OP claims to be), then you still mog the rest of us, despite the acne scars. So I argue that OP's claim to be "more incel than the rest of us" is factually false and indeed totally ridiculous. He believes that having acne scars automatically renders him a truecel, and I disagree, OP is not a truecel, he is just ugly, and for all his ugliness, he still mogs those of us who are short, do not have decent facial features, do not have a broad frame, are not athletic, and are not white.

How could this be any more obvious? A Chad or Chadlite with acne scars (like OP is) can find an ugly girlfriend, easily.

We, real incels, can't find anything.

This post is cope as fuck tbh OP. I’m pretty sure I made a post about this somewhere else but my mother’s cousin is know for being a ladies man. He is a thugmaxxex, 6’3 mulatto. But his face is exactly like yours. Shit acne crater face but he literally has a reputation within our family for being a “womanizer”. And they are all pretty good looking girls. They are mostly black/lightskin girls but they always had good bodies and face.

No way you are 6’2, white, and goodlooking if some craters “destroy” your smv.

why not? Yes it's ugly but pussy is pussy.

Exactly, and acne scars are so rare in comparison to height and baldness, so it has also got the circus freak factor. Bald or short reduces your smv for sure, but at least you still look like a human.

And the claim that acne scarred chad/chadlite can still slay, I'm not sure, i've never seen any evidence of this. Sometimes all it takes is one fucked up trait to make you incel

I don't "undermine" it.

I say that acne scars reduce your SMV by 3 points or so, which is obviously a dramatic reduction.

But if you are 6'2", have decent facial bones, have a broad frame, are athletic, and are white (all as OP claims to be), then you still mog the rest of us, despite the acne scars. So I argue that OP's claim to be "more incel than the rest of us" is factually false and indeed totally ridiculous. He believes that having acne scars automatically renders him a truecel, and I disagree, OP is not a truecel, he is just ugly, and for all his ugliness, he still mogs those of us who are short, do not have decent facial features, do not have a broad frame, are not athletic, and are not white.

How could this be any more obvious? A Chad or Chadlite with acne scars (like OP is) can find an ugly girlfriend, easily.

We, real incels, can't find anything.
You really think this chad(/lite) only loses 3 pts? Imagine he is 5'10-6ft so acceptable height but not extraordinary. Let's be honest, he has good looking face, but this ruins it, and this guy's is not even that bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-08 00.42.28.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-08 00.42.28.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 38
Exactly, and acne scars are so rare in comparison to height and baldness, so it has also got the circus freak factor. Bald or short reduces your smv for sure, but at least you still look like a human.

And the claim that acne scarred chad/chadlite can still slay, I'm not sure, i've never seen any evidence of this. Sometimes all it takes is one fucked up trait to make you incel
1000%

And severe acne scars are so rare that even freaks of nature here aren't agreeing about how fucked they are. Only helps proving our point more.

Fuck acne scars.

You really think this chad(/lite) only loses 3 pts? Imagine he is 5'10-6ft so acceptable height but not extraordinary. Let's be honest, he has good looking face, but this ruins it, and this guy's is not even that bad.
I can easily picture the guy you posted with an ugly-faced, chubby, goblina, 3/10 girlfriend.

A man with a condition like that needs to stylemaxx HARD and gamemaxx HARD, and will likely still be an incel for some lengths of time ("dry spells"), but if you think that he is laboring under a total death sentence, that no foid will ever agree to spread for him, that he is a lifelong permanent truecel, you are dead wrong.

(Now that I think about it, I actually know a guy like that who is happily married with 2 daughters. However, since he is old, that doesn't count, as foids these days are incredibly more hypergamous than in the past, and anecdotes are discounted anyway. But that guy who is in his 50s is tall. If he were in his 20s today, he would struggle a lot, but he could still get it with foids who are very unattractive. His wife is indeed unattractive)

Men with such scars look pitiful; their looks trigger one's compassion instinct, because scars make you look like the victim of someone's violent brutality; they are like bruises, only ugly. Injuries can often mimic skin conditions, and vice versa, scars can mimic bruises, so it's hard to tell, unless you have a whole lot of acne scars. That is indeed bad for SMV, but I can visualize a goblina foid telling herself, "Well, he has these scars, which are unappealing, but let's get to know him first." Then if you have redeeming qualities, such as JBT (Just Be Tall), you can impress that foid with those qualities, and maybe ascend. You won't be a slayer, but you can probably get a long-term girlfriend.

In contrast, no foid ever says to herself, "Well, he is a pathetic little manlet who is not even a real man, but let's get to know him first." Over 94% of foids discriminate based on height. Manletism is so disgusting that they literally want us dead on sight, as we look like vile monsters to them. When you are short, you are treated as a genetic abomination, like an actual mutant who is a carrier of deleterious genes, or is the result of a chromosomal abnormality. Your shortness is thus actively being selected against on the genetic level - foids want your very genes gone, and believe that those genes do not deserve to propagate themselves. Look at the comments captured here and here and read what these foids actually say; they literally say, "Even though he is cute, even though he looks good, he should die immediately," as regards manlets.

Yes, foids want all ugly men to die, regardless of the reason(s) for their ugliness. They want you to die too, OP. But when we get into specific complaints, the most prominent, the most often explicitly mentioned, the most frothing-at-the-mouth enraged and infuriated, are the comments dealing with short men. No foid writes, "I want men with acne scars to die." Many foids write, "I want short men to die." Your condition is bad, but objectively speaking, mine is worse, not because I can only empathize with those who have my condition, but because look at the data and look at what foids actually say and look at how they actually behave. (But probably neither of us is a truecel; I believe that both of us will ascend one day, at some point, eventually) Your condition doesn't trigger their genetic selection response as badly as mine, probably because yours can be ascribed to a temporary infection, whereas shortness is primarily genetic.

So yes, acne scars make the difference between a potential slayer -- as you should have been based on your starting position in life -- and an incel or a low-tier normie. That is the difference between 7 and 4, or 8 and 5. So the 3 points estimate looks accurate to me; not too little, not too much. That means that, as far as incels and low-tier normies are concerned, you (6'2", decent face bones, athletic, broad-framed, white) mog 90% of this forum by a very wide margin.

If you were in a wheelchair, you could argue that a single condition suffices to render you an incel, even if everything else about you is good. But acne scars reduce your SMV by 3 points, not by 6 points.