Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could you bang a girl with skin like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
No you could not, don't lie

I truly believe this is most truecel trait

You never see acne scar models, hero celebs or famous people AT ALL, even though you see shorties and baldies all the time

You Don't even look HUMAN with skin like this

And there is nothing you can do about it

Truly the most ugly feature a human being can have, FUCKING HOLES IN YOUR FACE, looks permanently diseased and disfigured, for life, it's gg

If you, like me, are severly inflicted with this curse, then it is TRULY over for you. Girls will always choose someone who at least is a human. (Even dogs mog you cus their skin is better acutally)

Agreed?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 02.49.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 02.49.17.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 593
bang? yes , commit? No.

Not gonna lie, its nasty and if the foid wasnt hot i wouldnt

yes I would have sex, I ain't a volcel fakecel like you.

"Just close your eyes" theory.

Anyway, I could, but probably 70% of men would pass.

bang? yes , commit? No.
exactly, and that is how a dude feels, now imagine having contend with women that are even pickier. If you are scarred it is truly over.

The fact that I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent face bones, wide frame blah blah. It doesn't save me, I am uglier than the rest of you because this is my face.

Last edited:
Makes my skin crawl.:blackpill:

exactly, and that is how a dude feels, now imagine having contend with women that are even pickier. If you are scarred it is truly over.

The fact that I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent bones, wide frame blah blah. It doesn't save me, I am uglier than the rest of you because this is my face.

i have scars all over my arms and legs. cuz i do stupid shit while drunk.

Last edited:
Makes my skin crawl.:blackpill:
And that is a MALE saying that. Imagine women who feel that instinct even harder.
i have scars all over my arms and legs. cuz i do stupid whit while drunk.
What I would give for them to be ANYWHERE that is not visible like back, shoulder, arm, leg., arse. I can get that TATTOOED but make it invisible. But on your FACE. it is truly over.

The fact that I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent bones, wide frame blah blah.
And then people tell me that I "brag" for saying that -- with copious frauding -- I can get my face rated 5/10.

And then people tell me that I "brag" for saying that -- with copious frauding -- I can get my face rated 5/10.
Doesn't matter if I have those traits because this one trait is a TOTAL deal breaker in any situation. And it LOWERS my PSL into the PIT of HELL. Therefore I'm more incel than the rest of you. You can't polish shit.

from the rear only

ngl bro it's pretty gross but I guess with enough looks that can be overlook

there's really nothing that can be done?

Would bang her. But Chad only

And that is a MALE saying that. Imagine women who feel that instinct even harder.

What I would give for them to be ANYWHERE that is not visible like back, shoulder, arm, leg., arse. I can get that TATTOOED but make it invisible. But on your FACE. it is truly over.

i have a melanoma in my right eye , over for me.

Too bad I don't have those looks then because I also have bad eye area, short ramus and thin lips and red hair with light eyebrows.

Nope, nothing can be done at the end of the day. Only if you are very very mild you can get some 'improvement' in certain lighting scenarios. I have already spent 5k. I have one more 5k laser coming up in december. I'm sure it won't work but I am desperate. The only thing that can save me is technological brreakthrough in scar treatment, but by that time, I will be in my 30s and prob long since roped.

Doesn't matter if I have those traits because this one trait is a TOTAL deal breaker in any situation. And it LOWERS my PSL into the PIT of HELL. Therefore I'm more incel than the rest of you. You can't polish shit.

You:

I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent face bones, wide frame.

Also you:

I'm more incel than the rest of you.

You can't make this up.

Dude, you obviously have a very serious flaw that drastically reduces your SMV from a minimum of 7-8 to a maximum of 4-5.

Yeah, you're unattractive, as we are, which is why you post here, as we do. Nobody's denying that. I don't even argue that you're a fakecel.

But the fact that you SMV mog 90% of this forum to oblivion could never be more starkly obvious, and the details you provide here only shed further light on why you always rush to the defense of fakecels. Because deep down, you see yourself as potentially a Chad, who just happened to have had a disastrous, terrible misfortune. At root, you are a Chad. But one whose potential has been extremely curbed, losing you approximately 3 SMV points.

You still MOG most of the rest of us.

Now everything is clear.

Lets take for example this girl. She has been treating scars since 2017. Here are her treatments

Posted December 15, 2020 (edited)
Acne Scar Journey from 2017 - 2020 so far (before and after photos)

I have too many pictures to post of the journey through out the years but for now I will post the beginning photo (December 2017) and the current result (December 2020). I will continue to update this tread on any other procedures I do since the photos below.

All Treatments I have done from 2017-2020:
(1) fraxel laser (2017)
(2) subcisions (2017, 2019)
(1) revanesse filler (2018), did not re-do it.
(30+) dermapen treatments at home, I stopped around December 2019 (2018-2019)
(2) TCA cross 80% (2019)
(2) vi peel treatments (early 2019) useless, don’t waste money
(5) Microneedling RF (1 secret RF; 4 infini RF) less than two months of each other (July 2019 - May 2020)
(1) Erbium laser (May 2020)

(1) Erbium laser (3/18/2021)
(1) Ultrapulse CO2 ablative fractional laser + Subcision + Sculptra Filler for colllagen stimuation (7/12/2021)

Now treatments like this ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, especially energy devices like lasers and RF (radiofrequency). This has easily cost her tens of thousands of dollars.

First pic was her before, second is recent pic (after)

As you can see, barely any signifcant progress has been made. It's really not worth it. Gotta wait for tech breakthrough to ascend.

Attachments

• CAF75684-228F-4EAE-B6F5-540AFF3B3784.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 9879D213-4A35-4A2F-B0EB-3F656A87AA38.jpeg.9f13eb89a55017efe162ce3145fc0ce5.jpeg
    9879D213-4A35-4A2F-B0EB-3F656A87AA38.jpeg.9f13eb89a55017efe162ce3145fc0ce5.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 499
She has attractive eyes so yeah

Yeah I’d GLADLY LTR her, she’s pretty cute.

I would love a girl like this, I’d definitely comfort her and tell her she looks fine and that her scars aren’t an issue.
imagine cumming on her face and your coom leaking into her craters :ahegao:

Now that’s hot, and she has a cute face too. Acne IS an issue but it’s not a dealbreaker, it takes off half a point of her attractiveness to me. Still she wouldn’t even give me a second look.

Based minset*
looks like she has big milkers too :feelswhat:

I'd fuck but her face scars are disgusting and a bit of a turn-off tbh.

Lets take for example this girl.
But your condition from all the pictures that you've been posting here is not nearly as ugly as hers!

Her skin condition is downright repulsive. Yours is just ugly.

(Also, most members here would bang her instantly, so you did not prove what you set out to prove)

Basically, you're a Chad ("I am 6'2, white, athletic, decent face bones, wide frame") who believes that he should be as sexually successful as other Chads, but because of this condition you clearly aren't, so instead of banging chubsters and landwhales who are your looksmatches and who would agree and possibly even desire to have sex with you, you wait until the technology exists to allow you to bang Stacies and Stacylites, as you "should" have been able to do based on your bone structure and race.

So instead of accepting the fact that you're a Chad who has been deprived of his natural Chadhood, and who therefore needs to content himself with unattractive foids, you come here to lecture men who can't get any foid ever that their experiences are totally invalid.

Most of us are telling you that we would be fine either exclusively fucking, or even actually being in a relationship with, a girl like that. You are obviously dissatisfied with our unanimous or almost unanimous answer, Chad, because you can't accept the reality, which is that you SMV mog all of us, you are not as ugly as you make yourself out to be, and unlike us, you can have foids (albeit unattractive ones) jumping on your dick all day long. I guess, like Elliot Rodger, you are Stacy-only. Sorry, Chad, but you're gonna have to content yourself with 3-4/10 girls. That is still far better than we can get, which is no girls at all.

Last edited:
Disgusting skin is one thing I can't look past :feelspuke:, acne and stretch marks and skin problems are gross that ls a deal breaker, I have high test but not enough high test to fuck that:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. I have clear skin so the foid must as well.

You never see acne scar models, hero celebs or famous people AT ALL, even though you see shorties and baldies all the time

Truly the most ugly feature a human being can have, FUCKING HOLES IN YOUR FACE, looks permanently diseased and disfigured, for life, it's gg

If you, like me, are severly inflicted with this curse, then it is TRULY over for you. Girls will always choose someone who at least is a human. (Even dogs mog you cus their skin is better acutally)

Agreed?
I could look past it.

That looks like it could be treatable... You could probably fill in that or have cosmetic surgery. You think that's bad. Looks up Discoid lupus or scleroderma. You don't know what a mangled face is

Shes cute, IMO.

If her body is hot, clean and normal than yes

Just put a bag on that head and fuck that useless hoe

As long as that skin condition is not contagious, then yes.

Agreed?
I WOULD FUCK THE BEJESUS OUT OF HER. In fact I would prefer if she had acne like this . . . easier to love.

But even then her SMV is 100 Tindermatches a day due to Juggernaut law.

would still fuck her

photoshopped? geez that's some of the worst acne scarring i've seen

I would. I have shitty skin so it doesn't seem nasty or jarring to me.
Also, a Chad with bad skin would still slay. Skin, I think, ranks 3rd or 4th on the totem pole.
Would a woman reject a tall male with a masculine face and good hair because of acne or acne scars?
Obviously not.

Yes. Just put a mask on her
Men care about what is down the neck ( tits and ass )
Women care about what is above the neck ( face )

Yes. No big deal.

there will be no mercy given for the brutality of my dick punching against her inner cheeks.

No you co
uld not, don't lie

Agreed?
I have like three bosses. One of them has the exact same condition. She's married. lol.

Her skin is worse than my