Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could walking from Osaka to Tokyo be fun to do as an incel?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
I have absolutely no plan for when I'm there, the normie places in Osaka like Universal Studios Japan I dont like. I'm thinking I will literally just walk from Osaka to Tokyo. Thoughts?
I'll be in Japan next monday, then I'll stay 1 to 3 months, hopefully 3 months.

Last edited:
it sounds fun to me. I hope you enjoy your time there brocel.

Have fun, i wish i could visit Japan, especially maid café or some weird place. You could buy some exclusive weeb stuff there and sell it home for 2x price.

I would be buying a lot of model kits and maybe few figures/tshirts/posters since they are significantly cheaper than in euROPE. Japan is a heaven for hobbyists Bandai and Tamiya model kits are cheap, hell even GPUS/CPUS are cheaper there ffs. I hate the EU

I have absolutely no plan for when I'm there, the normie places in Osaka like Universal Studios Japan I dont like. I'm thinking I will literally just walk from Osaka to Tokyo. Thoughts?
Faker if you no Find used panty vending machines.

How can walking ever be fun, boyo?

Have fun, i wish i could visit Japan, especially maid café or some weird place. You could buy some exclusive weeb stuff there and sell it home for 2x price.
Maid cafes are weird as fuck I think. I think those aninals cafes are cooler.

How can walking ever be fun, boyo?
Because it’s Japan. Would just get dopamine from the culture shock. You also get to see the small things that the average tourisr doesnt notice.

No.

You're a shitskin so you're going to have a horrible time there.

bike from osaka to tokyo

bike from osaka to tokyo
Suzuha  bike

bike from osaka to tokyo
That is probably better, but I saw you can’t rent a bike across cities. Isn’t there like a country wide service for renting bikes with multiple drop off points?

That is probably better, but I saw you can’t rent a bike across cities. Isn’t there like a country wide service for renting bikes with multiple drop off points?
I dont know. I just recommended it because biking is funner than walking at least for me.

I'm going to ride horse from Hohhot to Ulaanbaatar

you can also try Vladivostok-Cape Town

If you’re not rice you get to mog a shit ton of vermin so yeah that’ll be lifefuel if you forget humans exist

There's 2 historic paths going from Kyoto to Tokyo. One goes through the mountains and the other goes by the sea.
Could be an interesting walk.
I think I remember seeing that they were historical routes so there's still quite a lot of inns/hotels.

Mountain road : Nakasendo
Sea road: Tokaido

There's 2 historic paths going from Kyoto to Tokyo. One goes through the mountains and the other goes by the sea.
Could be an interesting walk.
I think I remember seeing that they were historical routes so there's still quite a lot of inns/hotels.

Mountain road : Nakasendo
Sea road: Tokaido
I’m going to take a look at that Nakasendo trail, looks very interesting. Thanks.

In my experience doing long distance walks is always a good idea. Even if you don't get to spend a lot fo time in nature, the human made countryside can also be beautiful... The smells of cow dung, spoiled hay, fresh hay, meadows, exhaust fumes etc. can be pleasurable. This sounds like a lot of fun, I'd joined you if I could.

Get a woman there, as just be sand is law in japan

get some good pictures for us brocel, i've always dreamed about travelling around japan and then killing myself in that aokigahara forest

Wait isn't it hot af in Japan this time of year?

I wouldnt wanna do it because id get mogged by sexhavers

Better than not trying
Try how. KEK. Every woman in the world thinks I'm 0/10, doesn't matter where they're from. I am an Internationally Recognized Incel. Wherever I go, the women flee.

Try how. KEK. Every woman in the world thinks I'm 0/10, doesn't matter where they're from. I am an Internationally Recognized Incel. Wherever I go, the women flee.
Exotic halo maxx

Bro that's like 500 km. You wanna spend an entire month just walking? I mean, I might in your shoes, but you should probably plan it out at least somewhat and you depart on Monday. Regardless, have fun brocel.

Last edited:
After the blackpill, I can never look at Japan the same. It just seems like a miserable place. Anyways, Japan to Osaka is probably too long, but since I enjoy being active, I advise to walk as your primary intra-city transportation so you can gather in the sights. It will also help build up an appetite so you can enjoy as much exotic food as possible. My friend just came back and said Kyoto was very reserved, so that sounds like a nice spot. He had a bunch of feedback from the trip which I found interesting. Also, the naughty vending machine trope is legit in Japan, so you could indulge if you like.

Enjoy the trip. I rarely roam since I feel depressed when I encounter a memorable moment but don't have anyone to share it with... the life of an incel.