Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could this legit work? Pls help me this could be the end all be all

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
So I started to plan how exactly I could save enough money for looksmaxxing(my face is somewhat fixable ngl) which is honestly the only way out of this hell we call life.

I came across the idea of using a larp account with pics of my sister (which is a hightier becky-low end stacy) on some cucked app like cuckit where cucks donate or fund money to help femoids who have depression or whatever the fuck they have and ask for money saying I'm suicidal or some shit. I thought this mainly because I've seen subreddits where cucks literally donate their organs to help the foids so this could be a good idea.
In this case, I have enough pics of her that can't be found anywhere on the internet so nobody will know I'm a larper, but I need to find the right app to do it and collect enough pics for it to work, and building a believable story ofc.
Could this legit work? Pls reply this could be the only chance

Sounds like a goddamn plan!

Don't get caught, that is all

Other dimension IQ. I would do the same, but I don’t have a sister.

Can work is hard tho I tried before with no succes

I don’t know , maybe

I'm sure @Weed can advise you on your ewhoring scheme

Unless you can get verification pics etc then yeah.

In this case, I have enough pics of her that can't be found anywhere on the internet so nobody will know I'm a larper, but I need to find the right app to do it and collect enough pics for it to work, and building a believable story ofc.
Could this legit work? Pls reply this could be the only chance
High iq. Another way to get unsearchable photos is to get them from facebook, preferably from foids who live in different countries so it can never be traced back to you.

Just use your sister to ascend theory

Had the pleasure of meeting your sister at a charity do once. She was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

You won't lose anything from trying. Just don't reveal your identity before you get arrested for fraud

You won't lose anything from trying. Just don't reveal your identity before you get arrested for fraud
You can't be arrested for fraud that way. Never heard it happen before.

Very risky but it may work

doubt it would work but worth a try

Dont screw it up. Remember people can essentially smell inceldom

Reddit ewhoring? Never did that yet, try Twitter findom If she will do a vetifications Video for you (,otherwise IT wont Work ,i already tried ) , or Premium Snap If you got Nudes of her or someone similar looking

ewhoring is valid, plenty of people are doing it

Good idea. I wonder if it’s even legal.