Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

could the hormones in the food be affecting younger generations of foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
im seeing like 13 or 14 year olds with huge ass boobs and asses, back when i was 14 or 13 foids didn't have huge tits and asses

Probably. Intended? Idk.

It was the opposite for me, the hormones in the food in my generation made me a weak beta male.

The estrogen in the water is also causing this. Almost every foid from that age group are either at my height or taller than me and they still have a few more years to grow.

Probably. Intended? Idk.
Perhaps they play a role in accelerating hypergamy and thus increasing the number of incels by making foids being sexual and selective from such early age

Yes no shit they are

turning the frogs gay

Yes .

Foids get more feminine and get into puberty earlier
while men get more and more ugly .
They have lower testosterone , smaller penis y smaller frame , weak mindset , feminine voice .
This world is going down the drain .

In a couple years , there will be no males left
cause every man will be born trans cause of chemicals and hormones in the water .
its over .

Y not both? o.0

The hormones in food and water are making women develop faster and reducing the amount of testosterone in men.

Growth hormones from meat and milk products effect the body making it have puberty earlier.

Yes .

Foids get more feminine and get into puberty earlier
while men get more and more ugly .
They have lower testosterone , smaller penis y smaller frame , weak mindset , feminine voice .
This world is going down the drain .

In a couple years , there will be no males left
cause every man will be born trans cause of chemicals and hormones in the water .
its over .
Foids actually get more masculine because they convert excessive E to T.

Females are reaching menarche earlier than before. It might just be where I grew up in NY, but the females there were all like 5’7”+ and skinny.

The estrogen in the water is also causing this. Almost every foid from that age group are either at my height or taller than me and they still have a few more years to grow.
how tall r u

im seeing like 13 or 14 year olds with huge ass boobs and asses, back when i was 14 or 13 foids didn't have huge tits and asses
Probably tbh, it’s odd how many freshmen girls in my school have nice bodies while the guys look like absolute betas.

Foids actually get more masculine because they convert excessive E to T.
that explains the rise of bitches and career foids .
Men become women and women become men .
such a weird timeline .
i wonder how else they experiment with us

Foids are hitting puberty faster and men are becoming more feminine so yes

Either way it’s over

that explains the rise of bitches and career foids .
Men become women and women become men .
such a weird timeline .
i wonder how else they experiment with us
it will be the same shit if men were to convert to women and men to women. And if women were to convert to men many of em would be incels i would love to see em live in agony, while we are getting easy dick as the women