Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could someone with a small penis estimate my penis length

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
No hono. Just cant seem to measure it it's around the 4 area btw jfl
PM me btw

Just do the toilet paper roll test, if you don't at the minimum fill up the roll and poke out the front: it's over.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not

Just do the toilet paper roll test, if you don't at the minimum fill up the roll and poke out the front: it's over.
Na I'm always grateful now since I seen that guy on here with a 0.5 inch dick. Shit made me cry man. Plus women cheat on all their partners for the thrill of it unless you are gigachad 9 inch

Na I'm always grateful now since I seen that guy on here with a 0.5 inch dick.
No way. Pics or LARP? That’s literally one in a hundred thousand if that.

Nigga just measure it?

i tried this out of curiosity but my dick literally doesnt fit through the hole

you are a retard

Why can't you measure it yourself?

I'm just over 4 inches and a toilet paper roll is 4 inches long, yet i don't poke out of the end, weird.
Also the girth of the inside of a toilet paper roll is HUGE and top percentile for penis girth if you ask me, i doubt many men would fill it

Tenor 7

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude that other bi thread. Made me kek like an idiot:feelskek:
Left this forum like a chad