Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could someone who had a girlfriend 10 years ago be an incel?

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★
Imagine for a moment a person who had a "good life" in the past. With a girlfriend, great friends and great opportunities. Imagine for a moment that by chance and because this same person sabotaged his life to the point of no return, this person is now in the most abject and miserable solitude. Would this person be an incel?

Why not? What if you try to have a partner nowadays and you can't? I mean, a guy who had a girlfriend and became paraplegic or deformed due to an accident and can't have a girlfriend isn't an incel?

If you could get a girlfriend in the past at any point, then you can't be a truecel.

Why not? What if you try to have a partner nowadays and you can't? I mean, a guy who had a girlfriend and became paraplegic or deformed due to an accident and can't have a girlfriend isn't an incel?
Then he's a mgtow, not an incel.

This forum is pretty strict when it comes to this. We aren't some self-help group for lonely men who can't get pussy anymore. We are the absolute bottom of society who didn't have any chance TO BEGIN WITH. This is what an incel is.

If you can't accept this, maybe Reddit is more up your alley.

Imagine for a moment a person who had a "good life" in the past. With a girlfriend, great friends and great opportunities. Imagine for a moment that by chance and because this same person sabotaged his life to the point of no return, this person is now in the most abject and miserable solitude. Would this person be an incel?
No, by definition no.
Some people believe Incel means currently celibate (involuntarily).
But I believe the true definition is, someone that never had sex (arguably, paid doesn't count), never been in a relationship, so on, a virgin in every sense of the word.

Would I be dismissive of their current state? Not at all.

Would I be dismissive of their current state if they tried to compare my suffering with theirs? Absolutely.

I didn't get 10 good years, and then suddenly someone fucked it over.
My life has been hell since I was a kid, with a few good days.

This forum is pretty strict when it comes to this. We aren't some self-help group for lonely men who can't get pussy anymore. We are the absolute bottom of society who didn't have any chance TO BEGIN WITH. This is what an incel is.

This is the best take on here, I believe.

No, by definition no.
But I believe the true definition is, someone that never had sex (arguably, paid doesn't count), never been in a relationship, so on, a virgin in every sense of the word.

Would I be dismissive of their current state if they tried to compare my suffering with theirs? Absolutely.

This.

This is also fair

No, by definition no.

I think you were the best at explaining it. I was going by the incel wiki so idk. Are scorttcels incels or not?

Foids often find disabilities attractive. They think you're battle hardened or some stupid shit, making your 'baddassery' more hot than your appearance, which is why veterans almost never have a short supply of pussy (Look at the Baby Boom for example). That's why a disabled normie can't be an incel.

I think you were the best at explaining it. I was going by the incel wiki so idk. Are scorttcels incels or not?
I don't know, genuinely.
Never had a strong opinion on that one way or the other.

All foids are programmed and think the same; therefore, such a person would be considered "attractive", and not an incel.

Last edited:
Would widowed old men be considered incel too?

In the situation you're describing? No.

Nope. Being an incel isn't something you choose to be. It's something you are because you have no success with foids. Involuntary Celibate.

I think they would be qualified to be an incel if something drastic changed in their appearance and their presentation to the world bars them from entering any kind of relationship, effectively turning them into an involuntary celibate. But if you were seen as attractive to women 10 years ago and you relatively look the same now, then yes I would count that as a fakecel since those same looks assets were viable back then.

Only if they suddenly became like mad disfigured in the face or something and will never be able to get a relationship again. If its just a mentalcel then hell no.

Not much has changed 10-20 years ago. 30 yes