Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could someone like Lachowski go far on X factor

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Like what would happen if he walked onto the stage. Plus he has a decent singing voice and the judges would just no they can put autotune on him. So it must be easy for chads to get famous

Chads just do modelling and get paid for smiling.

There are examples of less good looking guys (but still good looking) on this show that aren't very talented doing well, at least for the initial round.
It's crazy, Lachowski should of done it. But either way he was gonna get famous

Every singer is successful mostly due to their looks. Which is retarded, but that's society.

Every singer is successful mostly due to their looks. Which is retarded, but that's society.

Adele is fat and unattractive. Miley Cyrus is unattractive. Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are decent looking but not brilliant.

In terms of males, Drake, Ed Sheeran and Kanye West are all just low normans

If it was due to looks, there’s surely better.

Adele is fat and unattractive. Miley Cyrus is unattractive. Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are decent looking but not brilliant.

In terms of males, Drake, Ed Sheeran and Kanye West are all just low normans

If it was due to looks, there’s surely better.
Massive cope

he is already chad and statumaxxed

Massive cope

Lol, I’m coping so I can one day have a singing career?

They’re better looking than most here, but if you’re saying they’re the best looking people in society you are wrong

I wouldn’t say entirely. But yeh looks def boost them. I guess Britney Spears could be an example

Lol, I’m coping so I can one day have a singing career?

They’re better looking than most here, but if you’re saying they’re the best looking people in society you are wrong
It is genetics though cause they have good maxillas and voices

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back