Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could sex dolls potentially end inceldom?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Or will androidmaxxing to the latest sex doll version as cope be the future of the incel community?

Attachments

• sexdoll.jpg
    sexdoll.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 65
Modern woman won’t do those things either

Sex dolls will make women obsolete IF THEY ARE LEGALIZED.

They will not be legalized though.

Chad always wins. Never forget that.

They won't fix the root cause of our problems (normies, chads, toilets) but they are a good cope.

I also love seeing biocunts get pissed off at them, as if they'd ever fuck any man considering a sex doll in the first place. They just want to keep their orbiters and have more options to fall back on.
Sex dolls will make women obsolete IF THEY ARE LEGALIZED.

They will not be legalized though.
Cuckerment are trying to have sexdoll companies add consent modules to them :feelskek: if they ever legalize sexdolls, they are going to be stupid nerfed versions which will be taxed to hell no doubt

Last edited:
Modern woman won’t do those things either
That's the most ironic thing about women :feelskek: :feelskek:
Even the betabuxx husbands just get starfish sex so nothing of value is gained by marrying a ln used up cumdumpster
full

I really just wish I could get a unicorn girlfriend. I think the ultimate, final cope will be cloning female versions of myself like the guy from Morrowind.

I need to androidmaxx