Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Could joining a cult be the solution to our problems?

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I've been watching a lot of docus about cults and one theme that resonates is women will openly sleep with cult members as long as they are in the cult themselves. usually they have some kind of mental issue or brain damage or are on psychedlic drugs so they would probably fuck incels.

Cults are centered around a particular theme or person and the individual person doesn't matter, so orgies with incels would not be something they think about as they are consumed with the ideology of the cult.

Maybe if we start our own cult.

Didn't help me.

cult leader game is legit, look at charles manson

I've thought myself about creating such a cult (I know precisely the thing that would work) but ultimately decided against it as it would be too immoral to trick vulnerable women in such a way.

as it would be too immoral to trick vulnerable women in such a way.

giphy.gif

I've thought myself about creating such a cult (I know precisely the thing that would work) but ultimately decided against it as it would be too immoral to trick vulnerable women in such a way.

I know i could try. I joined some buddhist cults when i was in college, the only one i really liked was the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT). It didnt gave me a gf, but now i know very well how cults work, and if i dont try to make one, its because i know im way too high inhib....
Cult leaders fuck all they want, at least from my experience. But if your cult is small, all you can fuck are, probably, +40 y.o. ugly lonely mental foids that have nothing better to do.... the bottom of the barrel.

I heard that Raelian girls are praised for being sluts and are encouraged to fuck everything and walk around with their tits out. Rael owns http://gotopless.org/ , so..