Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could it be possible that there is a fed among the mods?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
What if some mods are actually feds who know our exact location? Has this thought ever crossed your mind? I often think about this when I browse .is and there is always a sense of paranoia in me that someone might be secretly tracking me without me knowing. Does anyone else think about that possibilty sometimes?

200.gif

All of them are feds.

Doubth, With all the shit i write and that i do get along well with the mods, I highly doubth they are feds.

You’re on the clearnet
Probably signed up with your real email
Registered with your ip

And you’re worried about being tracked?

Why would feds care about us. The chance of an Incel going ER is lower than my smv.

there is always a sense of paranoia in me that someone might be secretly tracking me without me knowing.
If the feds really want you they would have done something by now.

Plus I'm pretty sure it's easy for the police to track your location so I doubt they'd need a mod to do it

I am a fed, so I can assure you they aren’t all mods. We are everywhere, including your basement.

What if some mods are actually feds who know our exact location?
In prison it's death by Snu Snu except instead of Snu Snu it's non-stop hawk tuahs from female prison guards and thug shakers from black inmates.

Why would feds care about us. The chance of an Incel going ER is lower than my smv.
True. But as freedom of speech gets more and more closed as my window of opportunities in getting something good. It’ll never happen

The admins probably vet users who they make mods so I doubt it.

What if some mods are actually feds who know our exact location? Has this thought ever crossed your mind? I often think about this when I browse .is and there is always a sense of paranoia in me that someone might be secretly tracking me without me knowing. Does anyone else think about that possibilty sometimes?
No shit Sherlock

Doubth, With all the shit i write and that i do get along well with the mods, I highly doubth they are feds.
Maybe they were trying to gain your trust because they knew someone would make this post eventually and they needed someone to take their side

Maybe they were trying to gain your trust because they knew someone would make this post eventually and they needed someone to take their side
Rubbish alot of users get along with them.

I care because I wouldn't feel comfortable if someone was truly watching my every move
There's a lot of users here and I dont think you would be the main target since you don't say a lot of glowy things