Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Israel stand on its own without aid from whites?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering if Israel is capable of standing on its own without constant aid from outside or would the place collapse if USA and Germany were not sending trillions every year?

No U.S is the reason why Iran hasn't blown israel away.

Israel is forepost of the West in the middle east, that's why they protect them, give them financial and military support, also they are trying to get Arab countries to be neutral towards Israel. Israel also has nuclear weapons.

they export a shit ton of stuff so economically probably, but for war there fucked. Like if Luxembourg went to war with the US, it would be so over. Tons of money does not mean tons spending for protection nor for aid. We spend a shit ton on the military for this reason. For war(sometimes) and for aid to other countries, and other stuff. Which pisses me of because my taxes goes to a different country but whatever.

Israel is forepost of the West in the middle east, that's why they protect them, give them financial and military support, also they are trying to get Arab countries to be neutral towards Israel. Israel also has nuclear weapons.
Don’t forget the whole “America is the policeman of the world” thing, kinda the reason we have given billions to Ukraine, which I hate that money is give to other countries so that Europeans can stop crying that the US does nothing

Of course, not.

Israel is already standing on its own. I dont believe in the whole "jews control everything!" but they do control a big part of the us government. The jews are making the whites in the US send them stuff, its not like the whites in the US do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Israel wouldn't exist without the help from the USSR and East European commie countries in the first place.
So when Israel sides with the West against Russia ( which is technically successor of USSR ), it's just show that Israel is ungrateful.
Even if Putin was quite pro-Israel if I'm not mistaken.

Israel is the largest recipient of US tax revenue - more than any other country - despite being a wealthy jew country of just the population of the Chicago metro area. That's more than $50,000 per Israeli.

That's
$180 Billion or $300+ Billion inflation adjusted.

Israel is the largest recipient of US tax revenue - more than any other country - despite being a wealthy jew country of just the population of the Chicago metro area. That's more than $50,000 per Israeli.

That's
$180 Billion or $300+ Billion inflation adjusted.
50000$ per person in aid? Thats enough for every Israeli to neetbuxx and let the Arabs do all the work for low wages and still pay taxes which is again revenue for the state. Thats insane. But I suppose alot of that aid is probably military and technological hardware like industrial machines, fighter jets, tanks etc.

Just wondering if Israel is capable of standing on its own without constant aid from outside or would the place collapse if USA and Germany were not sending trillions every year?
No I hope all Jews burn

50000$ per person in aid? Thats enough for every Israeli to neetbuxx and let the Arabs do all the work for low wages and still pay taxes which is again revenue for the state. Thats insane. But I suppose alot of that aid is probably military and technological hardware like industrial machines, fighter jets, tanks etc.
Yes, it's mostly military. But nevertheless, they could not last 30 days without begging and stealing from western powers. Typical Jew behavior - something for nothing.

Probably yes because they export alot of shit to europe.

But this is never happening because them and jewsa are one

Israel is already standing on its own. I dont believe in the whole "jews control everything!" but they do control a big part of the us government. The jews are making the whites in the US send them stuff, its not like the whites in the US do it out of the kindness of their heart.
IMG 0670

Probably yes because they export alot of shit to europe.

But this is never happening because them and jewsa are one
I wonder if USA will still be so pro Israel after the boomers die out in 15-20 years and when whites are a minority? I think ethnics other than Hindustani currys are more anti Israel because of past Imperialism and colonisation of the West in the 20th Century.

Last edited:
I wonder if USA will still be so pro Israel after the boomers die out in 15-20 years and when whites are a minority? I think ethnics other Hindustani currys are more anti Israel because of past Imperialism and colonisation of the West in the 20th Century.
Where did u get that curries are anti israel? All the posts i see from curries are in favor of them.

Even their president said so.

Also no it doesnt matter if boomers die because the political system is always the same and business is business.

usa makes ton of money selling weapons to them and israel also fight their wars and help immigrate more rapefugees to europe.

Their bond is too strong with 0 downsides.

Where did u get that curries are anti israel? All the posts i see from curries are in favor of them.

Even their president said so.

Also no it doesnt matter if boomers die because the political system is always the same and business is business.

usa makes ton of money selling weapons to them and israel also fight their wars and help immigrate more rapefugees to europe.

Their bond is too strong with 0 downsides.
that was a typo, i corrected it. I meant Hindustani currys are pro Israel because the hate muslims, thats what i meant. But there are also hundreds of millions of curry muslims as well so they are maybe anti Israel

that was a typo, i corrected it. I meant Hindustani currys are pro Israel because the hate muslims, thats what i meant. But there are also hundreds of millions of curry muslims as well so they are maybe anti Israel
I still think nothing will change curries go to america to wage slave not to make a political change, they have no power there to change anything and even if they did it would be dumb as i said the allegiance between usa and israel is too profitable to be stopped.

At the end of the day countries just do business there is no emotions in political business, if there was then there would be ceasefire on gaza long time ago

Israel wouldn't exist without the help from the USSR and East European commie countries in the first place.
So when Israel sides with the West against Russia ( which is technically successor of USSR ), it's just show that Israel is ungrateful.
Even if Putin was quite pro-Israel if I'm not mistaken.
how did the Soviets help create Israel?

Probably. But not nearly as conclusively.