Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion could incel prisons be our future

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i had a dream where me, @METALMILITA88, and another user (i forgot, prolly just made him up) got arrested and ended up in the same place. the other user was my cellmate and i honestly forget everyones charges except i was in there for some sort of drug related thing (even tho irl i dont even do drugs so...weird dream)

but what if in the future the matriarchy does actually establish incel work camps

Lucky for me i dont live in the Jewnited States Of Goyim

All those Jews will get you

i would be ryan o'reily of the prison :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

@METALMILITA88 probably got ascended:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Incel prison riot we kill the guards let's go

its possible that we get inceltanamo :cryfeels:

horny virgin terrorist ass incels :feelsseriously:

i had a dream where me, @METALMILITA88, and another user (i forgot, prolly just made him up) got arrested and ended up in the same place. the other user was my cellmate and i honestly forget everyones charges except i was in there for some sort of drug related thing (even tho irl i dont even do drugs so...weird dream)

but what if in the future the matriarchy does actually establish incel work camps
inteads using foxglove poison or medical anesthesia, they would use weed and mcdonalds to sedate us if we got to voilent. Lol dailey activities would be forced masterbation and instead of a gym we would get a giant gaming room to act as our gym.

i think its prophetic, even if not wholly accurate

damn, we are in for a long haul:feelsree:

if the "matriarchy" came into existence all the foids would actually be taking orders from some faggot jew guys that say that all other men are bad because foids still need guidance.

the jews will fool the foids into thinking that they have power when its really "gods chosen" calling the shots

anyways work camps probably means some form of communism (which foids love) and that may be coming to a collapsing society near you!
and that just means hardship and slavery for the prisoners who will probably die there (us)

If toilets ruled this world, they would set up concentration camps like the Nazis did in WW2. If toilets ruled this world, the first thing they would do is send all short men to the gas chambers at concentration camps.

Yes; society gets more and more feminist every year. Eventually I will be sent to a prison or to the gas chambers at a concentration camp for being only 5'1".

If I end up in incel jail please don't put me in a cell with @Sneir He'd probably bash my head in while high off of speed and xanax after taking 80mg of oxycodone (IN VIDEO GAME)

Yes.................................... In your imagination.

Incel prisons Will be like Abu Ghraib and Camp Bucca... secret training grounds for the upcoming (& ultimate) Inkwell caliphate :feelshehe: (in video Game)