Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could I NEET by playing the autistic card?

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
Could a psychiatrist diagnose me with autism or asperger so I could make some easy money? I don't think I am totally lying after all.

Curious about this also. I want to start NEETing. Totally sick of working to pay for whores and minorities who hate me.

Those diagnoses aren't easy to come by. You'd have to go through some rigorous testing and evaluations to get a proper diagnosis.

Those diagnoses aren't easy to come by. You'd have to go through some rigorous testing and evaluations to get a proper diagnosis.
They suspected I had asperger when I was a teenager, of course I denied it because I was ashamed of being labeled as one, I masked it. Not that I would mind the diagnostic right now.

Many aspies aren't eligible for disability in countries where you can NEET, they still want to gaslight autistic men into jobs which don't exist for them because nearly all employers reject spergs.