Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could have gotten laid once

P

PlantMan

Greycel
20% - Brag
Here I am. Probably will die a virgin. Maybe I should die soon. Crazy thing is I could have gotten laid once. The girl was my cousin, which probably makes it wrong, but when I was 16 she totally wanted to fuck me. She's hot too. She used to live with my grandmother on some property out in the country. My deceased grandfather had cold war era bomb shelter there up the hill from the main house. It was underground, so we'd hang out there to get out of the heat in the summer. When we were little kids she always told everyone we'd get married when we grew up. By the time I was 16 she was telling me how cute I was (only girl who ever did) and sitting real close to me, touching my leg. One hot summer night she started rubbing my crotch and asking me if I'd ever been to bed with a girl. But I got scared and ran away. Fuck my cousin? No way, I thought. Now I realize it was probably my one and only chance to have sex with a girl, and I blew it. This is a cruel fucking world!

Nothing to see here folks, just another fakecel cuck

How dare you flexing fakecel, go on tinder and breed whores

Plantman, meet Catman. What's your favorite thing about plants?

Sounds like a coomer larp but if not then I don't blame you for not wanting to fuck your cousin tbh.

fakecel alert :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Not necessarily fakecel, very likely larp.:feelsmage: