Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Curries ascend by queermaxing?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

I've seen this currycel being referred to as "Toronto's fiercest drag queen", he seems to be well respected within the sjw and LGBT community in Toronto. That's honestly a better title than most ethnics could hope to achieve, no one would care about him if he was a standard studycel currycel.
https://www.instagram.com/thequeenpriyanka/?hl=en

It is the fiercest drag queen because it is the ugliest.

Just dress up like a broad bro.

Holy fuck, what the fuck is that thing?

Btw, being a queer and getting fucked in the butt by another men is not ascension, that's torture.

ethnic trannies get shilled the most
i fondly remember this somali tranny getting rekt last year lmao

hes probably happier than I am

If you're under age 10, a tranny could probably pose nude with a curry.

Holy fuck, what the fuck is that thing?

Btw, being a queer and getting fucked in the butt by another men is not ascension, that's torture.
All that street-shitting and you can't take a dick up your ass?

It is the fiercest drag queen because it is the ugliest.
Do you know any prettier drag queens?
40667102_2123165501027871_6748053831503839232_n.jpg

????? wtf is going on

All that street-shitting and you can't take a dick up your ass?
What street-shitting has to do with inserting something in your asshole? I don't understand. You shit in a shit pan and I shit on the streets that's the only difference.

What street-shitting has to do with inserting something in your asshole? I don't understand. You shit in a shit pan and I shit on the streets that's the only difference.

>Implying your poops aren't hard like cocks sometimes

>Implying your poops aren't hard like cocks sometimes
Well, even if my shit is rock hard it's not like I pick it up from the ground and try to put it back into my rectum right?

Well, even if my shit are rock hard it's not like I pick it from the ground and try to put it back into my rectum right?
True, but if it can come out, it can get back in also. That was the point I was trying to make. So let's sodomymaxx, bhai.

Do you have all of these saved and use the right ones for the right occasion?
I've memorized them, I just find the one I need online when the opportunity arises.

I’m not a curry but my advice to curries is:

Better incel than fag

I’m pretty sure an incel on r/Braincels did that and posted pictures

The faggot community will openly say stuff like i dont date people of X race. Often that X race is indians.

@RREEEEEEEEE just become a drag queen bro :feelskek:

Are you sure thats not a black women?

Fucking degeneracy. If you are curry and reading this DO NOT DO THIS TO YOURSELF.

Incel Curry > Queer Curry

ngl

Which do you think is happier?
Not sure, maybe the incel curry. I think queers are mentally ill because they know subconsciously that what they do is wrong and a harmful lifestyle. Wanting to change your gender and feeling in the wrong body is the same as being incel and hating your body. It's totally destructive.

The thirst is real and based males will fuck anything that's remotely close to female.

This isn't ascending, this is being a fuck toy for some degenerate male.

This is gay and you know it