Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Cho have ascended in Asia?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
He looks like an average ricecel. Unless he had severe manletism, I think he could've ascended in Asia. Wouldn't be a slayer or anything but would've at least gotten wife and kids

He was the ultimate mentalcel

He was 6ft tall all he had to do was K-PopMaxx.

Instead he let western roasties at his college drive him insane.

Damn if he kpopmaxed he could've been a Chang lite in east Asia. 6ft is a godly height for an Asian

Damn if he kpopmaxed he could've been a Chang lite in east Asia. 6ft is a godly height for an Asian

I heard everybody wears lifts in Korea and thick heels Just Lol.

It's a very blackpilled society.

Maybe. Unfortunately he was born in America.
Ethnics parents who force their child to live in the west are terrible people, it's horrible for us here.

they vandalized his heart and raped his soul

kek, posted on the wrong thread :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

No way.he was mentalcel,ricecel,dickcel he was everythingcel.

Probabaly not after getting his soul stomped on in the west

Cho was not 6ft tall, he was 5'8.

Also I live in Asia myself and I know for sure that someone like Seung Hui Cho WOULD NOT ascend at all. He would never talk, was pretty much silent. Instead of going cho he would had roped or dropped down from a building (very common suicide method in Asia).

Last edited:

View attachment 55652

View attachment 55653
Also I live in Asia myself and I know for sure that someone like Seung Hui Cho WOULD NOT ascend at all. He would never talk, was pretty much silent. Instead of going cho he would had roped or dropped down from a building (very common suicide method in Asia).

That was actually quite informative.

No, Emperor Cho would've just been tormented the same way, but the kill count would probably higher if he was in Asia

Cho was too much of a mentalcel to form relationships with people

>that fucking chin
>ascended

AHAHAHAHA pass the blunt OP

asians who are not Chang look more intimidating with a shaved head

No, Emperor Cho would've just been tormented the same way, but the kill count would probably higher if he was in Asia
No. In Asia it is almost impossible to get a gun legally. Especially in East Asian urban areas

No. In Asia it is almost impossible to get a gun legally. Especially in East Asian urban areas
Yeah he would need tactical knife and marathon pro perk

Yeah he would need tactical knife and marathon pro perk
Tbh better off using a truck in places that doesn't allow guns and some cyanide pills to hERo out

Tbh better off using a truck in places that doesn't allow guns and some cyanide pills to hERo out
Cyanide is a pretty painful way to go but this is certainly a better solution than jail

View attachment 55652

View attachment 55653
agreed cho wouldn't of ascended you guys are misjudging him.

Cho can still have a higher kill count without the use of guns

No, he had bad skin and extreme inhib.

No, but ER could certainly have. Too bad he saw full asians as subhuman and would only settle for blonde prime stacies.

bro the dude got a tactical nuke streak (32!!) he’s better off being a legend