Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

could an ugly boy have chances with a blind girl?

Johnny-Red

Johnny-Red

Recruit
★★
i always thought that the only chance for an ugly boy to get a girl is to approach a blind one; i approached deaf and paraplegic girls hoping to have more possibilities but i was rejected.
Could a blind girl to understand the level of ugliness touching the face? or maybe friends and relatives tell her about it? I've never seen a blind girl around, only some old ones, I do not even know where to find them

maybe if she doesn't feel his face with her hand

no because blind people use their hands, she will touch your face and know that you have no bones

What happens is that her friends tell her that you are ugly. Since females are both materialistic and status-conscious, she will immediately dump you.

They can feel your ugliness when touching your face, I can´t remember where I saw that before but they can feel what the facial features looks like due to bone structure.

No blind people have extra sense. She will smell your chemicals of the ugly. I work with a blind guy, he always fucks with one of my coworkers because he knows it's him.

Looks = personality

So no

They can feel your ugliness when touching your face, I can´t remember where I saw that before but they can feel what the facial features looks like due to bone structure.
>even blind women hate us

Maybe if she has no hands and no friends
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

She can touch you and feel your maxilla is recessed.

What happens is that her friends tell her that you are ugly. Since females are both materialistic and status-conscious, she will immediately dump you.

How can a blind girl from birth understand if a guy is ugly touching his face?they have never seen anything, in my opinion they can not have a clear idea of beauty and ugliness, proportions of the face, bones etc.

How can a blind girl from birth understand if a guy is ugly touching his face?they have never seen anything, in my opinion they can not have a clear idea of beauty and ugliness, proportions of the face, bones etc.
They've touched a lot of faces since birth. They know what a good looking face is suppose to feel like.

fucking animals they live for hypergamy ever