Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could an incel soccer team beat a female soccer team?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Do you think a team of 11 unfit incels could defeat a professional women's soccer team? It is one thing comparing a women's soccer team to a team of athletic boys but could a group of incel amateurs defeat them?

You're gonna get posted on IT no running across a field over and over takes a lot of stamina and gymcels like me are training muscles and tryna get bigger

No, most Incels here don't have legs (literally just bone and flesh) so they wouldn't really have an advantage against fefails.

doubt it.
But maybe with a year of training, we'd win,
But too lazy

Assuming the incels and foids get the same level of nutrition and training, incels would win no doubt. Some of you underestimate the difference in strength between men and women.

I think most of us would get pissed off after they'd score the first goal (bc we suck ofc) and beat the fuck out of those whores

yes, unless they have some physical disability, your looks has nothing to do how well you play.

youngcels and gymcels would destroy them

yes, unless they have some physical disability, your looks has nothing to do how well you play.
Soccer requires a lot of skill. There's no way a bunch of inexperienced incels are beating a pro team, women or not.

If we score early game then all you have to do is play defense because of lack of stamina.

Soccer requires a lot of skill. There's no way a bunch of inexperienced incels are beating a pro team, women or not.
Amateurs is really broad term it could mean people that play from time to time or merely people who don't play profesionally. Like i wrote previously, being incel doesn't have any impact on how well you play, deciding factor is experience, with enough of experince incel team can beat profesional toilet team.

I doubt it, but we'd win against a team of Incel Tear soys and trannie goons! :dab:

No shit. I was one of the best players in my school and one of my friends was professional level for his age. We would destroy a team of toilets

Skzqpbi2