Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could a woman really love you for who you are?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
imagine an alt timeline where women only valued personality, would you still be an incel or is your personality good enough that you'd be able to attract a woman

Depends. I have a good personality in the sense that I’d treat her well (as long as she also was good to me), and I have cool hobbies. Unfortunately, I have no mainstream interests and am kinda a social outcast, so not sure

I'd fail because my autism ruins my charisma, halo, and ability to pick up on social cues.

no. im a bad guy with a bad personality

Depends. I have a good personality in the sense that I’d treat her well (as long as she also was good to me), and I have cool hobbies. Unfortunately, I have no mainstream interests and am kinda a social outcast, so not sure

Maybe I'm just being self deprecating but honestly no. I feel like I'm quite a boring person. Though I would treat her well as long as she did the same to me

and also because
I'd fail because my autism ruins my charisma, halo, and ability to pick up on social cues.

no

foids are not intelligent enough to comprehend what a personality is, how tf are they going to know who you 'really are'

Inceldom destroyed my personality, but I used to make friends very easily as a teen/kid, so I think I might have been a slayer if looks were not a factor.

imagine an alt timeline where women only valued personality, would you still be an incel or is your personality good enough that you'd be able to attract a woman
I think I'm well adjusted enough to have a gf, I'm a bit rough around the edges and eccentric but nothing worth braking up over

Women never truly love anyone but themselves. Even with Chads they love how Chads make them feel but don't love the Chad himself.

They are overgrown children incapable of leaving their own self centered bubble.

Considering I had no problems talking to foids in the past on the internet while I was chadfishing, yeah I could definitely ascend.

No idea. It seems only possible in fairy tales.

Foids are parasites so no

Nobody will ever love me regardless of what I change or achieve

In this hypothetical situation

Provided its even possible for foids :feelskek:

My adhd would probably overcome my autism and ascend me

Id be a thugmaxxed and/or dark triad if not for my non-nt and disgusting appearance

Only an AI woman could romantically "love" you for you are.