Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could a fellowcell help me understand these words.

persianoldcel

persianoldcel

Recruit
★★★
I've a notification showing that some user wrote a message on my profile. Honestly I don't understand the meaning.

"Hymen break", what does it mean exactly?

002.jpg

It means they broke the virginity of your profile page. They were the first to hit, and no matter the great friends you will cope with here in the future, they won’t hold a special place as much as they could have if they were first instead. You were pretty much raped. It’s over

I've a notification showing that some user wrote a message on my profile. Honestly I don't understand the meaning.

002.jpg
@Persianyoungcel alt

002.jpg
Hello fellow Persiancel welcome.
Khosh oomadi:panties:
Which part of Iran you are if you dont mind

It means he commented first on your profile page.

002.jpg
I broke the virginity of your profile:feelzez:

:lul: made me laugh

Hello fellow Persiancel welcome.
Khosh oomadi:panties:
Which part of Iran you are if you dont mind
Hey, thank you. I'm from Tehran.
It's always good to see familiar faces around.

It means they broke the virginity of your profile page. They were the first to hit, and no matter the great friends you will cope with here in the future, they won’t hold a special place as much as they could have if they were first instead. You were pretty much raped. It’s over
Oh, Thank you for elaborating this, I'm pretty new to this forum. I wasn't aware of things like profile's virginity and rape. :feelsdevil: I can say the rape was pretty painless.

Oh, Thank you for elaborating this, I'm pretty new to this forum. I wasn't aware of things like profile's virginity and rape. :feelsdevil: I can say the rape was pretty painless.
@Iranianoldcel you know this guy?

my hymen was broken by bummer drummer.

@Iranianoldcel you know this guy?
I have no fucking idea who he is . The number of incels in Iran is growing rapidly. I wouldn't be surprised if someone goes ER here (in GTA)

I have no fucking idea who he is . The number of incels in Iran is growing rapidly. I wouldn't be surprised if someone goes ER here (in GTA)
:lul::lul::lul:
But he’s also an oldcel, so not just a new incel in the world