Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cost of looksmaxing surgeries in curryland will blow your mind

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
They are ten times cheaper than western world and 3 times cheaper than mexico, turkey etc.

Hair Transplant 500 -1500 usd
Rhinoplasty - 1000-2500 usd
Jaw or chin implant 500-1500 usd
Limb lengthening 5000-8000 usd

Many users here excuses about the cost of the surgeries, may reconsider.

Chance of getting a severe disease or being mutilated 99%

Chance of having same SMV as curry is 90%

How do Korean surgeons compare to this?
No idea price wise, I'm way too subhuman to look into surgeries.
But best in the world by far, they can ascend LTBs into Stacylites.

Afaafwwww
Trwwwww
Xadaaaa

I dont trust Indian surgeons, i'd rather go to Germany or Turkey

@Confessor @Grim_Reaper @Ron.Belgrade @Regenerator this is truth about noodle whores you lust after :lul:
What's wrong with surgerymaxxing?

Surgerymaxxing, leg lengthening, fakeupmaxxing are all ways to bridge the gap between the genetically wealthy and the genetically poor.
Anyone who's blackpilled should support these methods.

What's wrong with surgerymaxxing?

Surgerymaxxing, leg lengthening, fakeupmaxxing are all ways to bridge the gap between the genetically wealthy and the genetically poor.
Anyone who's blackpilled should support these methods.
u will not v able to pass them on to your kids as they are not genetic tho

Beautiful people are valuable because of the healthy genes they can pass down to offspring

plastic surgery is a phoney way

Beautiful people are valuable because of the healthy genes they can pass down to offspring

Just slay then....not marry or get kids

For men. Whores will forget how ugly they were and start having 10/10 stacy tier standards
They already all have the same standards regardless of their looks.

Men should get subsidies by the government to looksmax from an early age.
HGH if too short when young for free like you get insulin if you have diabetes, mouthbreathing needs to be stopped at all costs, free orthodontics to fix dental issues, free Accutane for acne.
These measures would increase the fertility rate much more than any of those other bullshit subsidies they're doing.

These measures would increase the fertility rate much more than any of those other bullshit subsidies they're doing.
It would create a red ocean and have opposite effect

Just whitepill yourself with the Lamarckian inheritance theory theory

It would create a red ocean and have opposite effect
How would that create a red ocean when the number of males and females is basically the same.
It would just weaken the monopoly that Chads hold to a certain extent.

PLEASE DO NOT GET SURGERIES BASED ON JUST THE PRICE !

Some of you younger niggas feel like you are in a hurry, but if you cant pay it twice you cant afford it.
Ive seen so many reports on forums and realself , even from reputable surgeons, from people who ended up being bot hed badly because they didnt do enough research or just rushed.

Example.
1000 usd for a rinoplasty is a steal right?
If it get botched and need a revision for complex cases that starts at 10k+, without including all the stress and the visits and exams.

if you dont have a shit ton of money dont get these third world scammer deals.
If you buy cheap you buy it twice (avoid also getting scammed by the other end of the curve, surgeons asking 10x the average price)

How would that create a red ocean when the number of males and females is basically the same.
It would just weaken the monopoly that Chads hold to a certain extent.
Yeah, I am convinced now. But these performing these surgeries on majority population would be expensive and impractical

PLEASE DO NOT GET SURGERIES BASED ON JUST THE PRICE !

Some of you younger niggas feel like you are in a hurry, but if you cant pay it twice you cant afford it.
Ive seen so many reports on forums and realself , even from reputable surgeons, from people who ended up being bot hed badly because they didnt do enough research or just rushed.

Example.
1000 usd for a rinoplasty is a steal right?
If it get botched and need a revision for complex cases that starts at 10k+, without including all the stress and the visits and exams.

if you dont have a shit ton of money dont get these third world scammer deals.
If you buy cheap you buy it twice (avoid also getting scammed by the other end of the curve, surgeons asking 10x the average price)
I can have hair transplant which is less risky right?

I can have hair transplant which is less risky right?
You will not die, but hair transplant done wrong can ruin the donor zone (the useful hair there will not regrow) and give you a shitty result.
See dr. Bisanga on youtube. He shows some botched up patients who required additional surgeries to get a proper result.

There are entire forums dedicated to this topic. Read them before taking any decision

Yeah, I am convinced now. But these performing these surgeries on majority population would be expensive and impractical
None of the things I named are surgeries.

US spends 14k per capita each year on heathcare, this is nothing for that sort of economy.
This kind of thing already exists in a way there anyhow, they're heavily subsidizing Ozempic and Mounjaro.

None of the things I named are surgeries.

US spends 14k per capita each year on heathcare, this is nothing for that sort of economy.
This kind of thing already exists in a way there anyhow, they're heavily subsidizing Ozempic and Mounjaro.
Okay then. Good