Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cosplaying whores piss me off

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They invade communities and then they do nothing but post sexualized pictures of themselves like the attention hungry thots and posers they are. Then of course when they get sexual attention from "creeps" aka guys they're not attracted to they make a big deal out of it and all the simps defend them.

I doubt they'd make it an issue if Chad "creeped" on them but of course the simps never think about that.

At this point only cosplay costume that a foid deserve to adorn herself is a clown costume

I don't know about you brocels but I will go with ER costume.

I don't know about you brocels but I will go with ER costume.
Don't say stuff like this on this site. It's constantly being watched by feds.

47777.jpg

They're all still chad only.
Most of them don't care about the actual shows they cosplay, they do it to siphon as much money as possible from beta orbiters which she will then use to buy things to please her chad bf with.

It's the same for most quirky 'nerd' girls they infiltrate subcultures, make it all inclusive and about them, in the process making the culture vanilla and tame to suit wider audiences... It strips these communities of the things that actually made them special in the first place.

Most of them don't care about the actual shows they cosplay, they do it to siphon as much money as possible from beta orbiters which she will then use to buy things to please her chad bf with.

It's the same for most quirky 'nerd' girls they infiltrate subcultures, make it all inclusive and about them, in the process making the culture vanilla and tame to suit wider audiences... It strips these communities of the things that actually made them special in the first place.
Exactly.

Alice Delish is the only one who puts effort.

:bigbrain:

They invade communities and then they do nothing but post sexualized pictures of themselves like the attention hungry thots and posers they are. Then of course when they get sexual attention from "creeps" aka guys they're not attracted to they make a big deal out of it and all the simps defend them.

I doubt they'd make it an issue if Chad "creeped" on them but of course the simps never think about that.
They should be raped by me and a gang of curry cels

As a gamer, I agree.

So many subreddits are infested with thots who use 'cosplaying' as a pretext for advertising their OF. They are annoying AF, and ofc they would NEVER give pussy to the sweaty nerds. Without those sweaty nerd simps, they would be fucking NOTHING, they would have to get a real job.

So they don't even give holes in appreciation, that's why I fucking hate them. Cosplay posts should be banned from all gaming subreddits.

They have always been and will be cheap attention whores

As a gamer, I agree.

So many subreddits are infested with thots who use 'cosplaying' as a pretext for advertising their OF. They are annoying AF, and ofc they would NEVER give pussy to the sweaty nerds. Without those sweaty nerd simps, they would be fucking NOTHING, they would have to get a real job.

So they don't even give holes in appreciation, that's why I fucking hate them. Cosplay posts should be banned from all gaming subreddits.
Facts. Most subreddits are insufferable because of them.

I hate them so much. They invade male spaces and non-sexual spaces, and they whore out their bodies for attention.

it should be legal to rape them on sight