Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Corruption of the black pill

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I am becoming more and more unstable with isolation as the catalyst. I no longer can make friends they all are ignorant and bluepilled. Thinking of suicide has come to me for I’m hoping the last time ever, only a faint idea accompanied by the agonizing pain and realization of my situation. But an unknown strength pulls me forward keeping me from falling down into the infernal abyss where sex and chaos prosper.

Maybe it’s a call.

How does this qualify as corruption?

Yeah that isn't really corruption of it. If you view bluepilled people as being ignorant of the truth that's normal.

I no longer can make friends they all are ignorant and bluepilled.
yes, this happened to me. I had to cut off all my normie friends because their bluepill was not worth their fake companionship.

Maybe it’s a call.

truth

I feel fine.
cope

start to fry the brains of normscum by laying blackpills in all your conversations, even with small shit like transactions

start to fry the brains of normscum by laying blackpills in all your conversations, even with small shit like transactions
Learn English bruh, what you are saying doesn't have any correlation whatsoever. Also don't drop blackpill you aspie or you will get rid of your friends veeeery quickly, I'm talking from exlerience

I haven't felt that bad after getting me a fleshlight

I can relate.. truth is always hard even if you're already accepted your fate.

Learn English bruh, what you are saying doesn't have any correlation whatsoever. Also don't drop blackpill you aspie or you will get rid of your friends veeeery quickly, I'm talking from exlerience

I already have gotten rid of my "friends" by doing so. bluepillers have absolutely nothing to offer in this world and should be completely ignored. they are worthless trash.

I already have gotten rid of my "friends" by doing so. bluepillers have absolutely nothing to offer in this world and should be completely ignored. they are worthless trash.
Obvious troll is obvious. Ban this larper tbh

The blackpill blacked me

Search for the good people and get lucky.

the blackpill its tsedaita (absolute)

Obvious troll is obvious. Ban this larper tbh
lol, so you would rather live in a delusional reality where you fit in with your bluepilled "friends" and have a good time. haha. keep coping buddy. they don't give a fuck about you one bit. the second you show them who you are they are gone, because they are not your fucking friends and never has been.