Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Corporate needs you to find the difference between these two pictures

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★

Black guy used hit & quit tactic?

Wow those women all hit the wall at the same time.

The memes write themselves at this point. I fucking loathe race mixing. That Tyrone needs to be castrated and the foid needs a lobotomy if she hasn't already had one. What a fucking waste of good genes
You only hate race mixing when it involves white women because you feel other men are taking your women :feelshaha:

You only hate race mixing when it involves white women because you feel other men are taking your women :feelshaha:

He is Zulu...

As we speak, a tall White male is snickering and being sucked off by a petite Pean hole.

I'm a nigger. I hate race mixing because the degenerate halfies that are formed from mixing go on to marry a white person and breed the black out of the genetic lineage. It's a disgrace.

I'm a nigger. I hate race mixing because the degenerate halfies that are formed from mixing go on to marry a white person and breed the black out of the genetic lineage. It's a disgrace.
True. Don't know why mulattos are seen as black when most don't want to be associated with being black. They'd rather have a white partner as a way to move up the class ladder, even if said partner is uglier than them.

Are you a real Zulu?

They are blessed the nigger is gone. Now they must kill his trash

I hope dequan breeds more white women so cumskins can go ER in more schools and mosques

Last edited:

Yes, the wall for toilets is cope, but the looks-decline is real. if that needs to have a name better to still call it "the wall".

How so? They've clearly aged for the worse in those 3 years except maybe the one on the right. Just becuase guys will still fuck them doesn't mean they haven't hit a looks wall.

Black guy de-aged and the other couples had children
Bit like the movie "Get Out".

Last edited:
Yep, born and bred in KZN South Africa
Aren’t there lots of currys there? What are the relations between currys, niggers and cumskins there?

They look horrible in both. Not even worth ascending in your 30’s when your only options are flat/chubby old looking foids :feelspuke:

nigger use bbc: it's super effective!

Fuck that dumb whore but tbh based nigger. Ejaculating and evacuating, ruining the foids life and he probably beat her too.