Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Coronavirus

Seth MistWraith

Seth MistWraith

Loathsome Dreg
-
I can't believe the masses are falling for this hyped up panic and mass hysteria about a virus which has a fatality rate of like what? The highest right now is about 6-7%, but let's not forget the amount of people recovered is greater than the number of deaths. This virus was definitely planned by those scumbag elitists (jews/zionists), just like every other major event they do. They are doing this to crush the economy and probably break the middle class (FUCK). Can't believe the masses actually believe this fearmongering media. This virus is psychological warfare, it's not dangerous (only dangerous if your immune system is shit), they are doing this so that we
A) Fear.
B) Humans accept things far more easily when in fear.
C) Elitists can pass laws which could have never been passed if there was no fear.
Hegelian Dialectic: Problem--> Reaction --> Solution
Problem (Coronavirus) --> Reaction (Panic/Fear) --> Solution (?????????????????????)
As long as these scumbags are here, they are going to make our lives more hellish. Just look at the way social media and feminism fucked our lives over and then those fucking baby boomers have the right to call us snowflakes when they wouldn't last a fucking day if they were in our shoes.
Here's a question for you, what do you think this so called solution would be hmmmm, perhaps to fuck us up even more, oh well. I rather rope than cope in this clown world :/

Actually 7% is quite high for a virus that spreads as easily as the Flu, which has a death rate of abt 0.1 %.

its just to have a scapegoat for the crashing market
It had to go down someday and recess ,
and coronachan is a good excuse

Not really related to inceldom but yeah, there's too much panic in the general population. If you're old (like 40+) you should be worried, and if you're a policymaker you should have been more proactive (very few were) but for most people it's just the latest craze.

This virus was definitely planned by those scumbag elitists (jews/zionists)
Sorry greycel but i stopped reading there, not cause i give a shit what you think about jews but because this get's stale fast. Provide proof or some sort of evidence when making statements like this.

The Jews are behind this.

Actually 7% is quite high for a virus that spreads as easily as the Flu, which has a death rate of abt 0.1 %.
Depends on age though.
If you're 80 and over, the death rate is 15% (the average age of coronavirus deaths in Italy is 81 I think).
If you're under 40, the death rate is 0.2%
And if you're incel and already ostracized by society, you should be cheering for the coronavirus tbh.

Sorry greycel but i stopped reading there, not cause i give a shit what you think about jews but because this get's stale fast. Provide proof or some sort of evidence when making statements like this.
Jfl even noticing that shit any longer. Jews this, jews that, it's about as meaningful as saying "umm" before every word.

I'm not worried for me, I'm worried for my parents, the only people that I love and the only people that ever loved me.

They're old and not all that healthy. This shit spreads like wildfire and would be very dangerous for them, even if it doesn't kill them it would still do serious damage.

I'm not worried for me, I'm worried for my parents, the only people that I love and the only people that ever loved me.

They're old and not all that healthy. This shit spreads like wildfire and would be very dangerous for them, even if it doesn't kill them it would still do serious damage.

They wouldn't be shutting everything down if it was just hype. It's more likely that it's worse than they've been leading people to believe for months now.

Massive cope.
China is manipulating that 7% number if you look at the graphs.
The real death ratio is closer to 50%

idc about this fucking virus anymore. its getting on my nerves

Corona could be god going ER. Luckily there are greater powers on this earth than Jews.

We should be the ones plunging the wires, and not those stupid faggots. Is this virus all you can do fags? You will die as cowards and faggots, hidden in shadows because you're so lame you can even do anything correctly

[LifeFuel] Coronavirus

It’s over if you think the death rate is only 7%.

it’s more like 20% probably.

Because most people who get it get very mild symptoms and therefore aren't diagnosed and don't get recorded in the stat. Most people won't even know they have it.

It'll be less than 1% mist places unless it ravages through a community of old boomers because it's older people who struggle with it.

Last edited:
Jfl even noticing that shit any longer. Jews this, jews that, it's about as meaningful as saying "umm" before every word.
Anti semitism is invented by capitalism to divide citizens and make them loose focus on the real enemy aka the one percent.

I don't understand how you can love your parents so much.

The Jews are behind this.