Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CoronaVirus

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
I bet with our luck, this new virus will only target sub4 males. Since we lost the gene lottery, most likely our immune system is way weaker than Chad's, who's immune system can kill off any disease or STD.

It's over. It was nice knowing you all.

We have to find a way to spread it man i Just want to watch this world burn

I reckon if you life in climates that are cold and fish is heavily consumed, you should be fine.
We have to find a way to spread it man i Just want to watch this world burn

I've accepted my faith and embraced death. I shouldn't complain, 22 year is a lot.

You talking like feds again boyo up your game

I hope it gets all the IT cucks and landwhales.

I've accepted my faith and embraced death. I shouldn't complain, 22 year is a lot.
Thats the same age as The Saviour Elliot Rodger The Supreme Gentleman's age when he sacrificed his life for us. Just saying

Do you really think the feds would work a saturday??

There should be an incel virus to wipe out sub-7 males from the face of this planet.

Richcels pm me and send me money I will infiltrate into wuhan and take the virus I will hide it with taking anti biotics pills

of course the dirty chinks are spreading the virus.

can it spread to singapore and kill all the curries

just cough on strangers, bro!
I swear i Will use public transport only from now on aHHAHAHAHAHA car pill and driver license pill is brutal normies gonna suffer

of course the dirty chinks are spreading the virus.

Jfl

And there stupid race traitor foids will be sucking mayo dick with the virus in their throats

Jfl

And there stupid race traitor foids will be sucking mayo dick with the virus in their throats
Sea ascenders on suicide watch their only cope is gonna die out no more sucky sucky 20 bucky

Do you really think the feds would work a saturday??
Flase-flagging is a full time job.

I'm starting to think you ain't a Fed tho

I think truecels will be mostly safe, not interacting with other humans is a very effective disease prevention strategy. Did you notice that after you graduated from High School you suddenly stopped getting sick as often? It's because you aren't spending time in proximity to normans anymore.

Imagine being a poor wuhan truecel

I came here two days ago and was surprised to see so little conversation about Coronachan. Although I'm relatively foreign to 4chan, I enjoyed reading them. But I thought this forum was similar. With huge celebrations & fears.

I bet with our luck, this new virus will only target sub4 males. Since we lost the gene lottery, most likely our immune system is way weaker than Chad's, who's immune system can kill off any disease or STD.

It's over. It was nice knowing you all.
I hope itll be absolute opposite