Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Coronavirus wipes out 1.7 Trillion in stock market assets in 2 days (FUCKING CHINKS!)

Thank you Corona-chan!

ERs0IgZXkAEXCUn

Corona is my new crush ngl

Nice, now it needs to wipe out more people

hope it tosses USA into recession then I can be stonks cheap

Yeah, this was TOTALLY due to an animal that happened to transfer the virus to humans. :feelsseriously: Forget all the other concurrent political issues such as HK protests, US presidential election, Harvey Weinstein being found guilty and having a "heart attack" the next day, and several major CEO's resigning.

Yeah, this was TOTALLY due to an animal that happened to transfer the virus to humans. :feelsseriously: Forget all the other concurrent political issues such as HK protests, US presidential election, Harvey Weinstein being found guilty and having a "heart attack" the next day, and several major CEO's resigning.
Also the bioweapons lab in Wuhan

End of the world is near:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I blame the chinks!

Change (or at least, headaches) is coming

I hope it mutates into an STD

What does that even mean? I know nothing about stocks n all dat

The DOW had it's biggest one-day point drop in history today. Probably the beginning of a massive bear market

anglo cucks btfo by based ricecels once again

1.7 trillion
bruh
is that a lot? I thought USA has gazillion or something , let alone EU or NATO

The DOW had it's biggest one-day point drop in history today. Probably the beginning of a massive bear market
FUCKING CHINKS!

At least we have based trump in office instead of some libtard

LMAO those rich cunts now know some real pain financial pain.

I hope everyone dies.

At least a lot of people who die had more to lose than me.

It's going to get worse as there's no vaccine until like late march