Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus obviously occured for a reason

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
This virus happened clearly due to how society is heading towards. This just further proves to me that omnipotence really does exist - though intangible - the series of events that lead up to this makes sense, just like previous flus. The ever increasing in population size without a single consideration of what would occur on a internal level in the sense of how the child would fit in the society, as well as on an external level in the sense of how an increasing population would impact resources, and the rebuttal from normtards, stating that there will alwasy be resources are the same retards that expect things to come on their plate no matter what they do, for example how a dog always expects a fucking a bone or food from its owner indefinitely even when there isn't any. The next thing was obviously how society was always playing out to be; a sick, infectious and rotten state of affairs not just on a diplomatic level, but on a public scale. The way they treat each other precisely doesn't support their huge virtue signalling, which is to show humanity. I don't think they even want to display a single shed of kindness at all, even when you offer them help and they just throw you away afterwards like you're a tool for their agenda. Now I know not all fall in this category but I know most if not all people fall victim to playing this game of climbing the social ladder to fit somewhere, but don't worry I've fallen to it myself yet realised how much I'm being a disgusting idiot myself by copying the actions of the type of peole I hate.

What makes all of this humorous however, is the fact that people want kindness to be shown towards them now; that they would like to be respected and not left isolated. They are all fearing for their lives secretly, look at how many of the stupid people are stocking up on toilet rolls and all the pasta, they clearly fear this so much that it's like the end of the world as come upon them, despite that it might actually be the case. If they cared about life so much, why did they show hatred and bad intent towards other humans who were trying to get through life with all odds against them; why did they have to bully them to the point of suicide or to shooting massacres and terrorists attacks. See life is only considered when it's theirs at stake but nope that ugly looking guy across the street doensn't deserve any shade of respect or decency, instead throw him slurs and malevolence since they hurt your field of view.

I'm more than sure that omnipotence views what we do on social media as well, and not only just that but other sites, since if it's considered that it's all seeing, then our eyes must be the eyes of omnipotence itself and that we are all one part of it, though most don't know about. It genuinely is disgusted by the actions of the species and wants nothing other than total annihilation, however, we know that our species would end up finding a vaccine yet the weak will be lost in the spread, whilst the smart and strong survive, indicating that it's possibly a test by it.

I wanted to write more but I can't write clearly as I did prior to my head injury a month and 14 days ago, so this is as much I can produce from what my brain is speculating. I'm going to be laughed at sure but I'm not phased since this isn't the first instance.

oh boiii another corona virus cope. Watch this shit dissapear withing a couple of months with recovery rates higher than mortality rates

Blessed be thy, saint Coronacel.

Copitty cope, where is your rope?

Alright derail it. I will just talk to god myself

Too many words to read tbh ngl

Wow Ultra Instinct Cope NGL.

religions me
I'm not even religious I just know something is there, which explains my misery. I mean why else were the results of my genetic failure were a causation for my life. surely a reason was placed

oh boiii another corona virus cope. Watch this shit dissapear withing a couple of months with recovery rates higher than mortality rates
this. It only kills boomers and physically weak people.

Now I know not all fall in this category but I know most if not all people fall victim to playing this game of climbing the social ladder to fit somewhere, but don't worry I've fallen to it myself yet realised how much I'm being a disgusting idiot myself by copying the actions of the type of peole I hate.
You heard the voice of conscience. Good.

since if it's considered that it's all seeing, then our eyes must be the eyes of omnipotence itself and that we are all one part of it, though most don't know about. It genuinely is disgusted by the actions of the species and wants nothing other than total annihilation, however, we know that our species would end up finding a vaccine yet the weak will be lost in the spread, whilst the smart and strong survive, indicating that it's possibly a test by it.
One thing I'm confused with. If I'm following, you said, 1. the omnipotence is all seeing, 2. the omnipotence is part of us, 3. it wants nothing other than total annihilation. I follow the first two posits, but not the third. Are you saying the omnipotence is ultimately seeking its own self-destruction or just humanity's? To play devil's advocate, if it was seeking humanity's destruction, wouldn't it also ultimately be seeking its own destruction since the omnipotence is part of us as per #2?

It’s a way to cause fear and reduce human population, preparing us for the NWO.

You heard the voice of conscience. Good.

One thing I'm confused with. If I'm following, you said, 1. the omnipotence is all seeing, 2. the omnipotence is part of us, 3. it wants nothing other than total annihilation. I follow the first two posits, but not the third. Are you saying the omnipotence is ultimately seeking its own self-destruction or just humanity's? To play devil's advocate, if it was seeking humanity's destruction, wouldn't it also ultimately be seeking its own destruction since the omnipotence is part of us as per #2?
I would say humanity's. Though what I really meant with what I said was that we were all given the ability to be aware of our actions and to think in abstract ways yet we have utilised this in channels that were unneccesary. The meaning for eyes is that they were given to us, as a CCTV of sort for both us and for supreme being; us in the sense of analysing and use our vision for interpretation, whilst the supreme being uses them to make contact with the world and see what is going on. Thus, with the way things are, it has obviously given up in thinking we would put our special abilities to use, though it can be argued that we have, which is true but it's outweighed by the amount of simpletons who take everything for granted, or maybe I'm looking at this in an Evangelion perspective and that we were all expected to integrate with each other regardless of our differences, but that would mean we should all be accepting our flaws by now yet we still haven't unless the whole point of giving us sentience was a TEST, to see whether we as a species can carry ourselves forward even with all that is thrown at us i.e. recessions, wars, natural disasters and such.

Or

I'm completely wrong and everything is just a massive play by ominpotence since it obviously is bored but that begs the question on why the ability for one to be conscious with what they are doing, unless it's another scheme of sort.

Edit: another wishwash as what I was going to write is actually close to what's posted now just isn't exactly aligned with what I was going to write word for word.

This is being used to fuck us on multiple fronts;

Crash the markets so poor ppl that think they're rich lose everything while real elites gobble up more when it bottoms out (eradication of the middle classes?)
Get rid of small businesses so only mega corp remains.
Potential excuse to abolish paper currency & go digital only (leading to China social credit system, don't like you? They can put your balance to zero, verichip mark of the beast implant?)
Kill off old fuckers that are no longer wageslaves to stop paying out money in way of pensions.
The above frees up property that gets claimed by banking groups.
Take away some rights under martial law that won't come back when shits back to normal.

Crash the markets so poor ppl that think they're rich lose everything while real elites gobble up more when it bottoms out (eradication of the middle classes?)
Potential excuse to abolish paper currency & go digital only (leading to China social credit system, don't like you? They can put your balance to zero, verichip mark of the beast implant?)
Kill off old fuckers that are no longer wageslaves to stop paying out money in way of pensions.
Take away some rights under martial law that won't come back when shits back to normal.
Yes it is worse than what we're seeing on a concrete level. I wasn't surprised on why B0r15 was delaying the lockdown, he clearly wants the peasants gone so the only class that exists is the upper and upper mid
Edit: maybe some survivors

Government is behind this

You should read Zapffe's The Last Messiah. Some similar conclusions, esp. your third point.

In the near future, a nuke might happen. Who knows, someone might hit the panic switch or want to cleanse the world from the virus.

The coronavirus outbreak happened because our leaders only cared about the economy and virtue signalling about how non-racist they are. Trudeau waited till the very last second to close the border and by then it was too late. I have never seen this kind of thing in my life. I am starting to understand why all those boomers are so cynical and skeptical of anything the government says. This crisis was the great betrayal of our generation.

The coronavirus outbreak happened because our leaders only cared about the economy and virtue signalling about how non-racist they are.
China also tried to downplay it and keep it shush for about 2 months.. just like they did with sars

Wow Ultra Instinct Cope NGL.
14805.jpg

China also tried to downplay it and keep it shush for about 2 months.. just like they did with sars
Yeah and the WHO was obviously in the pocket of the communist party the entire time, spreading disinfo like that it wasn't a pandemic and the disease wasn't serious. And when this is all over with, no one will hold China accountable, no one will reduce globalization by bringing strategic industries back home instead of outsourcing, and it will be business as usual until the next outbreak when comes time to throw more people into the meat grinder.

Lot's of social insight, young Sir. Your brain injury hasn't 'tarded you one bit!

But it's just the jews hyping up and setting up their "kingdom" via corona chan. You simply cannot trust any media or gov because they own it all.

high IQ

Yes it is worse than what we're seeing on a concrete level. I wasn't surprised on why B0r15 was delaying the lockdown, he clearly wants the peasants gone so the only class that exists is the upper and upper mid
Edit: maybe some survivors
Yeah, they're going to cleanse the earth of middle class peasants through this. Those that don't die will be completely impoverished.

They did the same thing over here. "wE StOpPeD fLiGhTs FrOm wUhAn, wE DiD sUcH A GrEaT jOb"...stfu. I said it in one of the first posts I ever made here--should have closed the borders late January/early February. They should have had production of masks and tests reared and ready to go behind the scenes months ago. But no, the government pretended like nothing was happening to keep the markets stable for six weeks and now we're all fucked.

And while I don't believe China's numbers at all, JFL at any world leader pointing the finger at China for not sharing information. You mean we don't have spies, satellites, resources, etc. on the ground and in the sky over there? We can monitor every word people say at home, but we have no clue what the state of a full fledged fucking plague is in a country whom we view as a grave national security threat? LOL! :lul:

This confirms that things are unfolding just as they are meant to.

I would say humanity's. Though what I really meant with what I said was that we were all given the ability to be aware of our actions and to think in abstract ways yet we have utilised this in channels that were unneccesary. The meaning for eyes is that they were given to us, as a CCTV of sort for both us and for supreme being; us in the sense of analysing and use our vision for interpretation, whilst the supreme being uses them to make contact with the world and see what is going on. Thus, with the way things are, it has obviously given up in thinking we would put our special abilities to use, though it can be argued that we have, which is true but it's outweighed by the amount of simpletons who take everything for granted, or maybe I'm looking at this in an Evangelion perspective and that we were all expected to integrate with each other regardless of our differences, but that would mean we should all be accepting our flaws by now yet we still haven't unless the whole point of giving us sentience was a TEST, to see whether we as a species can carry ourselves forward even with all that is thrown at us i.e. recessions, wars, natural disasters and such.

Or

I'm completely wrong and everything is just a massive play by ominpotence since it obviously is bored but that begs the question on why the ability for one to be conscious with what they are doing, unless it's another scheme of sort.

Edit: another wishwash as what I was going to write is actually close to what's posted now just isn't exactly aligned with what I was going to write word for word.
First paragraph is complex, but makes sense to me. Deep thoughts.

Last edited: