Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CORONAVIRUS IS ON OUR SIDE

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This onlyfans cunt is losing money because of coronavirus, "and cant pay her rent". also complaining that " what is she supposed to do now ( acting like sex work is her only option)"?

Hmm, how about get a real fucking job?

Getting sick of these cunts who dont know how the real world works and refuse to contribute to society in anyway except whoring off their body.

She's making more money in one day than I made in a month wagecucking.

Keep crying you whore.

Shes either attention seeking and has plenty of money in bank and is doing a sneaky PR move, or shes another typical female who sells her body off for money, earns a fuckload, and spends it and has fuck all left. if the latter is true, im just getting good lifefuel rn knowing the cunt is suffering,

Last edited:
has plenty of money in bank and is doing a sneaky PR move
I'm almost certain this is the case. I've never met a femoid under 35 who was facing poverty or serious money problems.

Irresponsible Mother. Couldn't be bothered to quite literally save for a rainy day.

No doubt the Chad bio daddy is fucking around elsewhere. Billy Betabux just got fed up.

No sympathy.

You get what you fucking deserve.

Good, hope she starts being her true self by becoming a prostitute

The Baby Daddy I reckon...

JFL @ this clown world.

LOL... They pick Chads & then bitch about the consequences of picking Chad...

Yet we're expected to pick up the tab...

TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

Irresponsible Mother. Couldn't be bothered to quite literally save for a rainy day.

No doubt the Chad bio daddy is fucking around elsewhere. Billy Betabux just got fed up.

No sympathy.

You get what you fucking deserve.

Fuck imagine being the child of that whore.

Fucking whore she deserves it,stop giving money to these disgusting whores you fucking simps.

So she priorities "Ass Surgery" over feeding her Baby.

All you need to know.

2020... The year when Thottery Died.
Fucking whore she deserves it,stop giving money to these disgusting whores you fucking simps.

Last edited:
Why do they act like this? Why?

She’s talented at looking manly.

Yet we're supposed to feel sorry for her?

Tell me again what does she provide?

In Australia prostitution is legal or decriminalized... Yet Simps still go around with blue balls, still go around with one hand holding their dick & still go around begging for sex from these women who just literally stand there & pose on screen & nothing else. That's it. What's their excuse? Not earning enough. Then work smarter & harder. She's not going to go with any of her simp subscribers.

Last edited:
Someone need to tell Simps who Pay women for anyyhing else than sex, to stop

I hope all whores become homeless

Shes either attention seeking and has plenty of money in bank and is doing a sneaky PR move, or shes another typical female who sells her body off for money, earns a fuckload, and spends it and has fuck all left. if the latter is true, im just getting good lifefuel rn knowing the cunt is suffering,
True.

Whores worldwide are losing their customers due to Corona.

Corona chan is dying we have to save her before the normies win again.

Say someone offered to let you push a button. That button would destroy the world (including you).
After seeing stories like these become more and more normal, the only question I would ask myself is which finger (the middle) would I use to push it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back