Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Coronavirus is an extrovert disease

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
If youre an Incel your chances of getting it are very low.
unless:
1) you live with extroverts
2) you work a non-STEM job
3) youre a fakecel

If youre an Incel your chances of getting it are very low.
unless:
1) you live with extroverts
2) you work a non-STEM job
3) youre a fakecel
Miring your iq levels.

Stay inside normies

Or coronachan will destroy you

images

should have tagged as lifefuel ngl :feelzez:

cope, I live with parents

ok, but still,
your odds of contracting depend on whether your parents see people

I have been feeling rather sick lately, despite the fact that i didn't leave my house. Hope it's just a cold, tbh.

I haven't left my house in a month now, corona ain't got shit on me :dab:

NPC retarded normalshit sibling still wants to go out and see their normalshit friends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You are back @kikecel

What if a mentally ill Stacy coughs on the produce at a supermarket?

That would be a pretty depressing way to die JFL

extrovert=not ugly.

That's what's so ridiculous about all this. There's no real way to cut yourself off entirely. It boggles my mind that they closed restaurants here except take-out ones....so like, Juan Hose who just cough and sneezed in the tray of whatever shit you just got from Uber eats isn't just as big a risk?

Exactly, the people saying they can't cope with isolation are normies that can't fathom not living in each other's shallow company for more than 3 seconds.

Not true man I go to crowded places weekly and I'm the highest inhib son of bitch you'll ever meet IRL

@kikecel where were you?

Im not extrovert

I was pretty much homeless for like 3 weeks so i had to sleep at the military Base
Are there ashlenazi homeless in isreal or is that only something that happens to Arabs/non ashkenazi?

Are there ashlenazi homeless in isreal or is that only something that happens to Arabs/non ashkenazi?
everybody can be homeless in Israel fam

NPC retarded normalshit sibling still wants to go out and see their normalshit friends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
jfl he's gonna get it and then give it to you. avoid him ngl

Not true man I go to crowded places weekly and I'm the highest inhib son of bitch you'll ever meet IRL
I doubt that, everyone here is NT as fuark compared to me

My parents are very active and busy people. If I do get infected, it will be through them.

No wonder it's not so big in asia

Did you get neetbux or something
Pretty much since im being paid by the government without actually doing anything