Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus has fucked over ricecels even more

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't know who has worse racial stereotypes if ricecels or blackcels, but anyway here's the list of what normies expect when they see a ricecel:
-Small dick
-Manlet
-Socially awkward
-You eat dog and cat
-Bad driver (driverlicensepill)

Now just add coronavirus.

Edit: The only good racial stereotype of ricecels is that they expect you to be a high IQ math genius but if you're low IQ this makes it even worse kek

Last edited:
it never began for rice, it seems like every passing day they are being stripped of their dignity

I don't know who has worse racial stereotypes if ricecels or blackcels, but anyway here's the list of what normies expect when they see a ricecel:
-Small dick
-Manlet
-Socially awkward
-You eat dog and cat
-Bad driver (driverlicensepill)

Now just add coronavirus.

Edit: The only good racial stereotype of ricecels is that they expect you to be a high IQ math genius but if you're low IQ this makes it even worse kek

Why would you care if youre spanish?

Also you're a cheater, emotionless drone and just wait for your chance to bomb Pearl Harbor again :feelstrash:

you are also a passive aggressive coward who thinks money is the solution to everything, and has by proxy lowered the SMV of CLASSICAL MUSIC

Cope. they can LARP as Korean and get JB pussy

Sadly yes, now all ricecels have a bad name. Even though it was the chinese that started this people don't know the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian (kind of since these guys are dark)

I hate rich egotistical Chinese students in universities here.
Someone send these cunts back to Nanjing to die in a sinkhole.

i feel for rice cels :feelsbadman:

I hate rich egotistical Chinese students in universities here.
Someone send these cunts back to Nanjing to die in a sinkhole.
Yes, chinamen need to go back to their shitty country.

I hope as many normies die from the coronavirus as humanly possible without society collapsing, so I can continue to cope with my parents' money while thousands of normies perish and millions more lose their jobs.

The worst thing about being rice is that all 4 billion of us are being blamed for the failures of the CCP, a small group of kleptocratic Changs.