Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED AS BIO-ENGINEERED

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED AS BIO-ENGINEERED

IT WAS THE FOUR PROTEINS FROM THE HIV VIRUS WHICH GAVE IT AWAY

THE CURRY SCIENTISTS WERE RIGHT

"...it is up to the Chinese government to take responsibility...in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory."

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab"

GilmoreHealth.com's Robert Miller writes that contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. Chinese researchers are said to have used coronaviruses in their work to develop an AIDS vaccine. HIV DNA fragments are believed to have been found in the SARS-CoV-2 genome.

According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019.

In a challenging question Dr Jean-François Lemoine inferred that the coronavirus under investigation may have come from a patient who is otherwise infected with HIV.

"No," says Luc Montagnier, "in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory."

Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great.

25274 2

Didn't they find dna of Ebola in it too? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

I wish I was smart enough to have my own thoughts on this

Will probably take another 5-7 years of studycelling

fucking chinks

Where to find?
just go to rite aid and get some. melatonin candies are great. I like to overdose on them and just fall asleep for like 18 hours, it's basically a cheat code that lets you skip the day

they probably don't cure corona chan though

good job rice

Didn't they find dna of Ebola in it too? I think I remember reading that somewhere.
Not sure about that tbh they can't be that dumb to connect all the viruses like that

??? Here in the USA at least you can get it over the counter. It's commonly used as a sleep aid
yeah melatonin is literally a naturally occurring hormone in humans. your body already produces its own melatonin, melatonin pills are just a supplement

I wish I was smart enough to have my own thoughts on this

Will probably take another 5-7 years of studycelling
It's easy just find a prominent reference point and take out the most important chunks from it and put it in a post, if someone questions where you got it from link them the article or just put the article in the post
fucking chinks
tbh
??? Here in the USA at least you can get it over the counter. It's commonly used as a sleep aid
That's what I was thinking

It's easy just find a prominent reference point and take out the most important chunks from it and put it in a post, if someone questions where you got it from link them the article or just put the article in the post
No I meant on this topic, whatever I read would be my opinion. If I would have read that the theory that it is man made is bullshit then I would have believed it. Now you posted this article, plus it's an nobel prize winner so I believe it.

I'm not an expert on genetic engineering, so I can't come up with my own thoughts on this. I'm at mercy at whatever I read.

No I meant on this topic, whatever I read would be my opinion. If I would have read that the theory that it is man made is bullshit then I would have believed it. Now you posted this article, plus it's an nobel prize winner so I believe it.
Well you obv can't believe everything you read and you have to make sure the source isn't total bullshit first
I'm not an expert on genetic engineering, so I can't come up with my own thoughts on this. I'm at mercy at whatever I read.
Me neither tbh

#thanksjews

The kikes were working with the Chinese in order to engineer this virus, THEN the kikes STRATEGICALLY (NOT ACCIDENTLY), RELEASED THE VIRUS IN CHINA in order to accuse the Chinese, and have this pandemic serve as a pretext to WORLD WAR THREE. The Chinese experienced first-hand what it is like to work with kikes, only to be betrayed, and stabbed in the back. This is all part of (((their))) plan. They're shifting the seat of global power from the U.S. to China. Think about it from a Zionist's perspective. The Chinese people are way more cucked by their government than U.S. citizens are. They have a much larger surveillance state. They have far less guns for personal protection. Its a Zionist's wet dream for the purpose of having a billion+ goy cattle that will do your bidding without question. World War Three will be the final nail in the coffin for the United States. The kikes with dual citizenship, and unclear allegiances, at all levels of our government will work from the inside in order to undermine us and ensure that CHINA wins WW3. At that point, humanity will be DONE FOR. If this happens, the Jews will have officially won.

Well you obv can't believe everything you read and you have to make sure the source isn't total bullshit first
Ofcourse you can't

But this is where media bais comes into play. If media outlets all together support this theory then I and general population too would believe it, and if they say it's false then again I and general population too would believe. Nothing I can think of for myself.

How could I possibly tell if there is some propoganda or biasness?

Well I don't think it's the right place or right time to talk about this

How could I possibly tell if there is some propoganda or biasness?
based and introspection pilled. I myself don't like to adopt viewpoints unless I can actually make a defensible argument for them on my own merits

based and introspection pilled. I myself don't like to adopt viewpoints unless I can actually make a defensible argument for them on my own merits
Exactly

It's better to stay silent sometimes. Better let the experts do the thing. Trump said he has ordered a probe into this anyway, not sure how they actually would do this.
Thats why you don't believe the media, they are retaliating against it

You can tell that its real
Asian review doesn't like it? Hmmm :feelshehe:

View attachment 239414

The kikes were working with the Chinese in order to engineer this virus, THEN the kikes STRATEGICALLY (NOT ACCIDENTLY), RELEASED THE VIRUS IN CHINA in order to accuse the Chinese, and have this pandemic serve as a pretext to WORLD WAR THREE. The Chinese experienced first-hand what it is like to work with kikes, only to be betrayed, and stabbed in the back. This is all part of (((their))) plan. They're shifting the seat of global power from the U.S. to China. Think about it from a Zionist's perspective. The Chinese people are way more cucked by their government than U.S. citizens are. They have a much larger surveillance state. They have far less guns for personal protection. Its a Zionist's wet dream for the purpose of having a billion+ goy cattle that will do your bidding without question. World War Three will be the final nail in the coffin for the United States. The kikes with dual citizenship, and unclear allegiances, at all levels of our government will work from the inside in order to undermine us and ensure that CHINA wins WW3. At that point, humanity will be DONE FOR. If this happens, the Jews will have officially won.
Mensas me