Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coronavirus and the Economy

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
So here are my 50 agorot about why the establishment (Governments + corporations + media) is promoting panic.

The idea is to exploit the Coronavirus panic to perform several "temporary" changes that will be presented as solutions. But these changes will remain permanently and all aimed to promote the same agenda: increase the power of governments and the ability of corporations to extract value from the people.

Coronvirus (problem) -> Panic (reaction) -> Changes (Solution)

So, here are the agendas ("Solutions") the corona allows to push:

Social Credit Systems - the governments will use high-tech surveillance systems in order to gather information about your PAST locations, people you encountered, and what you did if you will be suspected of being sick with the virus. They will also conduct legislation that will knock down what has left of your privacy. The government gets more power and high-tech corporations make shekels while our privacy is being smashed.

Extermination of Small Businesses - big corporations can survive prolonged periods of low sales but not small businesses. By sending people (consumers) home they literally exterminating and bankrupting small businesses and making their owners debt-wagesalves for the big corporations. Thus big corporations are getting rid of their competitors (more profits) and increasing the pool of wageslaves thus pushing wages down (fewer expenses).

Wageslaving From Home as the New Norm- the cost of hiring an office is outsourced to the worker - fewer expenses for the workplace since the worker is working from home. It might seem comfortable to work from home right? Wrong! It, in fact, means that you are ALWAYS on the job and you don't have specific work hours - you are a wageslave even when you are home. It also relates to the oppression of workers...

Oppression of Workers and their Ability to Organize - every workplace today is experimenting with “working from home” and now with corona becoming de-facto mandatory to work from home. An immediate consequence is that it will be even harder to organize and to promote workers' right thus wages will go further down. In addition, we will see more and more precarious work and zero contracts.

Restrictions on Movement - one of the goals of Agenda 21 and Global Warming scam is to restrict the international movement of people and ideally bound them to a certain place. It decreases their freedom of movement and makes monitoring and control much easier. A pandemic is an ideal tool to make people be afraid of traveling and tie them to their homes (where they will wageslave). At the same time, they are decreasing the need for work travel by relocating the wageslaving process to homes.

To sum up, just like any other crisis the corona pandemic is used to promote agendas that increase the power of the government and allow the corporation to monopolize the markets and make profits and the expense of citizens and small business.

Last edited:
It’s ovER!

'Don't believe the numbers you see': Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus

Social Credit Systems - the governments will use high-tech surveillance systems in order to gather information about your PAST locations, people you encountered, and what you did if you will be suspected of being sick with the virus. They will also conduct legislation that will knock down what has left of your privacy. The government gets more power and high-tech corporations make shekels while our privacy is being smashed.
I rather get the virus than deal with that non-sense. I won't ever let the government know where I am or where I've been. That's none of their business.
Oppression of Workers and their Ability to Organize - every workplace today is experimenting with “working from home” and now with corona becoming de-facto mandatory to work from home. An immediate consequence is that it will be even harder to organize and to promote workers' right thus wages will go further down. In addition, we will see more and more precarious work and zero contracts.

Restrictions on Movement - one of the goals of Agenda 21 and Global Warming scam is to restrict the international movement of people and ideally bound them to a certain place. It decreases their freedom of movement and makes monitoring and control much easier. A pandemic is an ideal tool to make people be afraid of traveling and tie them to their homes (where they will wageslave). At the same time, they are decreasing the need for work travel by relocating the wageslaving process to homes.
After the virus scare is over in a few weeks people will start going outside normally again, right?

I rather get the virus than deal with that non-sense. I won't ever let the government know where I am or where I've been. That's none of their business.

After the virus scare is over in a few weeks people will start going outside normally again, right?

They are taking the Fabian approach. Yes, people will go outside again but small things will be different. 20 years and 20 scares later, you get 1984 or brave new world.

They are taking the Fabian approach. Yes, people will go outside again but small things will be different. 20 years and 20 scares later, you get 1984 or brave new world.
I think people are catching on, and will be ready to revolt if the government tries to spread another new virus next year.

What @ShadowTheEdgehog said plut it is important for them to experiment in order to find the new mean of control. A time of crisis is the perfect time to experiment with the people - "Never let a good crisis go to waste" Rahm Emanuel.

I think people are catching on, and will be ready to revolt if they try to spread another new virus next year.

I've been hoping the same thing for years now. They never catch on, they've never catched on and they will never catch on. In a year, most people will practically have forgotten about this. It might not even be a virus next time. Could be the threat of terrorism again, another false flag, economic trouble, whatever they can cook up and sell to boomers and normies.

Also, we already had revolts in the past but the government just ignored them.

A number of shortcomings in the Dutroux investigation caused widespread discontent in Belgium with the country's criminal justice system, and the ensuing scandal was one of the reasons for the reorganisation ofBelgium's law enforcement agencies and widespread allegations of corruption and infiltration of the Belgian justice system by a criminal enterprise. In the White March, 300,000 Belgian citizens protested the mishandling of the case.

300000 people on the streets and the government just changed out the investigators for some pro-system fuckers and shut it down. No fucks given.
Nothing will change, save your assets, take care of your health and keep your head low. Not much else you can do at this point.

And don't get drafted.

What @ShadowTheEdgehog said plut it is important for them to experiment in order to find the new mean of control. A time of crisis is the perfect time to experiment with the people - "Never let a good crisis go to waste" Rahm Emanuel.
They can practice, but if we're smart we won't let them make anything out of it where they take away more of our freedoms.
I've been hoping the same thing for years now. They never catch on, they've never catched on and they will never catch on. In a year, most people will practically have forgotten about this.
I think they're catching on because I se posts like this on cuckbook and twitter.

Screen Shot 2020 03 15 at 81914 AM

It might not even be a virus next time. Could be the threat of terrorism again, another false flag, economic trouble, whatever they can cook up and sell to boomers and normies.
I don't think a terrorist attack will make normies decide to give up all their privacy rights, I don't even think they'd do that in a war. Many men have already became too uncucked for them.
300000 people on the streets and the government just changed out the investigators for some pro-system fuckers and shut it down. No fucks given.
Nothing will change, save your assets, take care of your health and keep your head low. Not much else you can do at this point.
I think that's because it happened many years ago. These days with the internet it won't be so easy for them to get away with trying to cover a revolt.

1984 is now
society has failed and we will be enslaved
our overlords have no pity or mercy

Yes but with a strong addition of Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451
dont know what farenheit is but you are right about BNW, pleasure and addiction is now crowd control
umbelievale

They can practice, but if we're smart we won't let them make anything out of it where they take away more of our freedoms.

I think they're catching on because I se posts like this on cuckbook and twitter.

View attachment 217515

I don't think a terrorist attack will make normies decide to give up all their privacy rights, I don't even think they'd do that in a war. Many men have already became too uncucked for them.

I think that's because it happened many years ago. These days with the internet it won't be so easy for them to get away with trying to cover a revolt.

There is some evidence that there could be a change but I just don't know. Either way, I would rather be a spectator than a participant in whatever is about to unfold.

dont know what farenheit is but you are right about BNW, pleasure and addiction is now crowd control
umbelievale

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury is basically the third big dystopian scenario out of the three main ones (1984, BNW and Fahrenheit 451). It describes a future of state enforced illiteracy. Books are burned on sight, owning books is a crime. That's why it's called Fahrenheit 451, that is the temperature for burning books. There is more to it but this is the gist of it.

The book's tagline explains the title: "Fahrenheit 451 – the temperature at which book paper catches fire, and burns..." The lead character, Guy Montag, is a fireman who becomes disillusioned with his role of censoring literature and destroying knowledge, eventually quitting his job and committing himself to the preservation of literary and cultural writings.

1984 is the new reality of today. I also want to fucking die.

1984 is the new reality of today. I also want to fucking die.

Sometimes I also just lay down on the ground and wait for it to happen. I am ready.
But my body won't let me, so I keep going.
I hope the best for you greycel, we are in this together.

Lain smile

There is some evidence that there could be a change but I just don't know. Either way, I would rather be a spectator than a participant in whatever is about to unfold.
I wouldn't mind participating to speed things up. I don't have much better stuff to do.

I wouldn't mind participating to speed things up. I don't have much better stuff to do.

So, accelerationism? I wish I had nothing better to do. Are you NEET? I am wageslaving my gonads off here. Wish I was NEET and had my own place.

So, accelerationism? I wish I had nothing better to do. Are you NEET? I am wageslaving my gonads off here. Wish I was NEET and had my own place.
I hope you're working for a good wage, why don't you have your own house yet? I think it's definitely better to be neet or get on neetbux than pay taxes into the cucked system, for only a low salary paycheck that gets heavily taxed. Uncucked acceleration methods only.

I hope you're working for a good wage, why don't you have your own house yet? I think it's definitely better to be neet or get on neetbux than pay taxes into the cucked system, for only a low salary paycheck that gets heavily taxed.

I'm an apprenctice. 3 years for 500/m before I get real money. Still living with parents.
I don't even know how to describe it. It's like getting fisted by the hand of God 24/7.

Dang

I'm an apprenctice. 3 years for 500/m before I get real money. Still living with parents.
I don't even know how to describe it. It's like getting fisted by the hand of God 24/7.

View attachment 217533
Lol. At least soon you'll be making enough to move out. My dream is to have my own place and lots of disposable income. Maybe I'll be able to do that when I get neetbux, then have more freedom to work on things that make money without stressing.

Last edited:
I never go anywhere or do anything anyways i dont care if they do this lol

That’s very interesting

Wageslaving From Home as the New Norm- the cost of hiring an office is outsourced to the worker - fewer expenses for the workplace since the worker is working from home. It might seem comfortable to work from home right? Wrong! It, in fact, means that you are ALWAYS on the job and you don't have specific work hours - you are a wageslave even when you are home. It also relates to the oppression of workers...

You're acting as if life with Corona is the new reality and will stay for ages.
Sorry man but you're a tad bit delusional.

You're acting as if life with Corona is the new reality and will stay for ages.
Sorry man but you're a tad bit delusional.
The point is that the Corona will fade but the changes will stay.

The point is that the Corona will fade but the changes will stay.
Most jobs aren't IT jobs and require the workers to be present jfl.
This change is temporary due to the virus.

Very high IQ discussions on this Thread
sadly i cant participate cause brainlet

Agree with the most everything you wrote, OP. Nice post. Won't it be great once not only the government, but our employer can monitor us 24/7 at home?

Fuck these people.

Yes, the noose is tightening gradually.

Plus this is just the first wave of the virus. There may be more. And eventually different viruses. And different scares. So there is a conditioning aspect to this taking place as well.

It's not enough they've poisoned all the food and water, monitor all our communications, etc., now they're moving forward with restricting movement. Just wait till you can't go anywhere without a self-driving car jfl.

These fuckers are evil as hell, but they have human psychology and behavior down to a 't'.

It’s ovER!

'Don't believe the numbers you see': Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus
We're fucked. This thing is everywhere.

And think about the exponential modeling from 500 million, going forward. Everyone will have it in two weeks.

Yes, the noose is tightening gradually.

Plus this is just the first wave of the virus. There may be more. And eventually different viruses. And different scares. So there is a conditioning aspect to this taking place as well.

It's not enough they've poisoned all the food and water, monitor all our communications, etc., now they're moving forward with restricting movement. Just wait till you can't go anywhere without a self-driving car jfl.

These fuckers are evil as hell, but they have human psychology and behavior down to a 't'.

I guess they have just thousands of years of experience.

Interesting to see that you've made the same observation about the vehicle of the future. In theory a good diesel engine could transport a person from the shores of europe to the outermost corners of fireland in south america. With an electric car however, I am confined to the borders of the country which I inhabit, the limits of software and exchangable electronic parts. It's a massive restriction of mobility.

To make matters even worse, they are hindering personal autonomy even further by attempting to abolish physical currency and the ownership of precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum.

Judging by what you have written, I guess you are familiar with the "the first global revolution" document?

Because of the sudden absence of traditional enemies, "new enemies must be identified."[2] "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill....All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself."[3]

And this is just the tippest tip of the iceberg. Who can guess what lurks below the waterline if this is the stuff they are willing to publish publicly.

There are also other publicly available documents (which I can't seem to find in this late hour) where they flat out admit to their plan of wanting to turn men gay, to further their depopulation plans. And this was in the 1960s.

Just stay safe out there brother, I am very afraid for young men.
I have a little brother, I don't want to see him get hurt.

EDIT:
It's fucking late as fuck here but my OCD didn't let me sleep until I found it:
This is from the Population Council's 1969 Memorandum:

Population council promotion of homosexuality
Bill Gates father was the head of planned parenthood for a while.

He has also served on the boards of numerous Northwest organizations, including the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce,[3] King County United Way and Planned Parenthood.

Dk7kVyHX4AAN6i3
Very high IQ discussions on this Thread
sadly i cant participate cause brainlet

Just keep pushing, it's not hard. I wish I could comfort you in person but as it is, you will have to suffer alone, in the dark of your room, at night.
Like me.

Fuck

Sleep well, my thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
I guess they have just thousands of years of experience.

Interesting to see that you've made the same observation about the vehicle of the future. In theory a good diesel engine could transport a person from the shores of europe to the outermost corners of fireland in south america. With an electric car however, I am confined to the borders of the country which I inhabit, the limits of software and exchangable electronic parts. It's a massive restriction of mobility.

To make matters even worse, they are hindering personal autonomy even further by attempting to abolish physical currency and the ownership of precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum.

Judging by what you have written, I guess you are familiar with the "the first global revolution" document?

And this is just the tippest tip of the iceberg. Who can guess what lurks below the waterline if this is the stuff they are willing to publish publicly.

There are also other publicly available documents (which I can't seem to find in this late hour) where they flat out admit to their plan of wanting to turn men gay, to further their depopulation plans. And this was in the 1960s.

Just stay safe out there brother, I am very afraid for young men.
I have a little brother, I don't want to see him get hurt.
Thanks, you too brother. Stay safe and keep your little bro close.

I'm familiar with "The First Global Revolution", "Tragedy and Hope", and much more. To those familiar like you and I what's happening today is not surprise. They stated the plan on the record decades, even centuries ago.

In more recent decades, they re-emphasized the overarching goals of depopulation, reproduction control, dystopian pharama, changes to religion, the prevalence of homosexuality and sexual degeneracy, etc. et al, while even pinpointing micro-trends such as the prevalence of apartment living, and foretelling the popularity of various means of physical exercise that are trendy today in the process. They're ticking off the boxes one by one, making substantial progress at this point. In a few short years, people will be geofenced in, spied on by their appliances, and it's just a matter of time before they unroll a programme by which to attain biometric data from individuals in real time. All the while, people will be going about their lives, unknowingly making contributions toward the building of a system which will bring about the end of all humanity itself, one which drains them of their energy and soul in the process.

We are living a nightmare and it's about to get worse. As much as many people will yearn for things to go back to 'normal', the world is going to be a different place after this virus crisis ends. Regardless of how many people get sick or die, this constitutes an important step forward for the social engineering and coming global financial system agendas. It's too early for me to tell if they'll put forth the 'final solution' with regard to a cashless society once this particular crisis is done, but even if they don't, the chessboard will be set up in such a way that they will be able to execute that goal in just one more simple move. The pragmatism they utilize is wickedly phenomenal.

As the OP mentioned, I'd urge people to pay attention to the problem>reaction>solution dynamic this will follow. People in times of crisis will accept and even beg for things that they otherwise would not tolerate and even revolt over. The things they ultimately will beg for, are, and always were, the intended consequence of the crisis' unfolding from the outset. For instance before 9/11, most Americans would not have accepted the government tapping all of their calls and emails, applauded while law enforcement arrested citizens without warrants, or condoned the execution of illegal searches/seizures. But then TPTB ran some objects into buildings, concocted a story about some Muslim guys (who had no experience flying commercial aircraft) having pulled off the most astounding, physics-defying, feats in the history of aviation, and told people some guy in a cave on the other side of the word planned it all and was plotting more, and people literally begged to have all of their liberties taken away. They begged for the government to control them. TPTB smiled and got what they wanted all along. It's a lot easier to bring about change willfully, though people's buy-in, then forcefully. The latter breeds revolution. The former breeds peaceful acquiescence. This crisis will follow a similar pattern when all is said and done.

All of our lives will be different when this is said and done. They will be worse thanks to new social measures and protocols that will be put in place and make no doubt, some will carry over once the crisis ends. We, most especially thinking men who hold traditional values and ethics, are gradually being filtered into the slaughterhouse.

Sometimes I also just lay down on the ground and wait for it to happen. I am ready.
But my body won't let me, so I keep going.
I hope the best for you greycel, we are in this together.

View attachment 217516
High IQ post. Agree 100%. I have nothing left in life except waiting to die.
Let's all love Lain

They stated the plan on the record decades, even centuries ago.

Yes, it can be traced as far back as the Renaissance, most likely even further.

and foretelling the popularity of various means of physical exercise that are trendy today in the process.

This is very interesting to me. I am Aware that the larger part of our culture is controlled fabrication but I am not yet familiar with every aspect of the deception. Would you mind elaborating on this specific Point About physical exercise? I often find that reality is the complete Inversion of what they are telling us.

Regardless of how many people get sick or die, this constitutes an important step forward for the social engineering and coming global financial system agendas. It's too early for me to tell if they'll put forth the 'final solution' with regard to a cashless society once this particular crisis is done, but even if they don't, the chessboard will be set up in such a way that they will be able to execute that goal in just one more simple move. The pragmatism they utilize is wickedly phenomenal.

Yes, they are cracking down on small-business ownership. Here in Germany they are also attacking the Farmers with new regulations that are just unattainable for them. They are also sending them questionnaires to determine which assets they own and much more. It Looks like they are trying to move towards a communization of privately owned property. Of Course the media is not reporting on any of this and our Farmers are absolutely helpless.

As the OP mentioned, I'd urge people to pay attention to the problem>reaction>solution dynamic this will follow.

Yes, it is the classical hegelian dialectic. Thesis + Anti-Thesis = Synthesis. 9/11 is one of the most prominent examples but they have done it so many times before to Sway public opinion, it's almost laughable. Almost every american war in the last 100 years has been started with a false flag attack. In world war 1 we had the RMS Lusitania incident, in world war 2 we had Pearl Harbor, for Vietnam they created the Gulf of Tonkin incident… it's the gift that keeps on giving and they are not showing any signs of slowing down.

I remember reading Reports from around the time of 9/11 where People went from being critical of the government to demanding nuclear Warfare with the middle east in a span of 3 days.

people literally begged to have all of their liberties taken away. They begged for the government to control them

My parents are in full Panic mode Right now. Even my dad, who is usually fairly Aware of certain Things, has been taken by the all encompassing vibe of Panic and fear. I don't understand it. Maybe I am too disillusioned, I don't believe anything I get from offical Sources. Usually it takes a couple of months, maybe one or two years before the truth becomes available online.

To add to the fire of my skepticism, the stories they are trying to sell us are often borderline comedic. "a couple of religious fundamentalists armed with boxcutters kidnapped multiple passenger airplanes, flew through the most protected airspace on the entire planet undisturbed, crashed into two Skyscrapers and the potentially most defended Building on american soil. But what is this?! The Fire Brigade was allready present before the attack?! Could there be a larger conspiracy at Hand?! Find out next Saturday on the discovery channel"

A couple of years back there was a false flag attack in my area and I remember driving on the Highway and seeing a ton of Squad cars in waiting, Hours before anything happened.

I don't really know what I will do in the future. Some of the People I Keep an eye on have retreated into rural countries like Ecuador, to practise a Lifestyle of homesteading and farming.
I just hope for the best, Maybe there are Forces in the world that are countering the current Course of Events after all.

Last edited:
I'd prefer such a dystopia to a society which is only a dystopia for incels. Hail Corona-chan

So here are my 50 agorot about why the establishment (Governments + corporations + media) is promoting panic.

The idea is to exploit the Coronavirus panic to perform several "temporary" changes that will be presented as solutions. But these changes will remain permanently and all aimed to promote the same agenda: increase the power of governments and the ability of corporations to extract value from the people.

Coronvirus (problem) -> Panic (reaction) -> Changes (Solution)

So, here are the agendas ("Solutions") the corona allows to push:

Extermination of Small Businesses - big corporations can survive prolonged periods of low sales but not small businesses. By sending people (consumers) home they literally exterminating and bankrupting small businesses and making their owners debt-wagesalves for the big corporations. Thus big corporations are getting rid of their competitors (more profits) and increasing the pool of wageslaves thus pushing wages down (fewer expenses).

To sum up, just like any other crisis the corona pandemic is used to promote agendas that increase the power of the government and allow the corporation to monopolize the markets and make profits and the expense of citizens and small business.

I agree that government and media response seems like two steps away from Martial Law, all over a disease that is not too punitive to the majority of people. The only thing that really prevents people from not living normally is a combination of politeness to the Karens/germophobes and fear from authority figures. At the same time, I like how it knocks every down to our level. I guess all incels are commie assholes at heart.

Maybe (((they))) figured out that you can't have economic communism without the foundation of social communism.

Last edited:
Yes, it can be traced as far back as the Renaissance, most likely even further.

This is very interesting to me. I am Aware that the larger part of our culture is controlled fabrication but I am not yet familiar with every aspect of the deception. Would you mind elaborating on this specific Point About physical exercise? I often find that reality is the complete Inversion of what they are telling us.

Yes, they are cracking down on small-business ownership. Here in Germany they are also attacking the Farmers with new regulations that are just unattainable for them. They are also sending them questionnaires to determine which assets they own and much more. It Looks like they are trying to move towards a communization of privately owned property. Of Course the media is not reporting on any of this and our Farmers are absolutely helpless.

Yes, it is the classical hegelian dialectic. Thesis + Anti-Thesis = Synthesis. 9/11 is one of the most prominent examples but they have done it so many times before to Sway public opinion, it's almost laughable. Almost every american war in the last 100 years has been started with a false flag attack. In world war 1 we had the RMS Lusitania incident, in world war 2 we had Pearl Harbor, for Vietnam they created the Gulf of Tonkin incident… it's the gift that keeps on giving and they are not showing any signs of slowing down.

I remember reading Reports from around the time of 9/11 where People went from being critical of the government to demanding nuclear Warfare with the middle east in a span of 3 days.

My parents are in full Panic mode Right now. Even my dad, who is usually fairly Aware of certain Things, has been taken by the all encompassing vibe of Panic and fear. I don't understand it. Maybe I am too disillusioned, I don't believe anything I get from offical Sources. Usually it takes a couple of months, maybe one or two years before the truth becomes available online.

To add to the fire of my skepticism, the stories they are trying to sell us are often borderline comedic. "a couple of religious fundamentalists armed with boxcutters kidnapped multiple passenger airplanes, flew through the most protected airspace on the entire planet undisturbed, crashed into two Skyscrapers and the potentially most defended Building on american soil. But what is this?! The Fire Brigade was allready present before the attack?! Could there be a larger conspiracy at Hand?! Find out next Saturday on the discovery channel"

A couple of years back there was a false flag attack in my area and I remember driving on the Highway and seeing a ton of Squad cars in waiting, Hours before anything happened.

I don't really know what I will do in the future. Some of the People I Keep an eye on have retreated into rural countries like Ecuador, to practise a Lifestyle of homesteading and farming.
I just hope for the best, Maybe there are Forces in the world that are countering the current Course of Events after all.
Tagging this to write a longer response tonight.

Two things immediately come to mind on this particular topic, but I'll highlight just one; a firsthand account of a lecture given by Dr. Richard Day (he held a very important position at Mt. Sinai Medical School and was a Director at the Rockefeller sponsored Planned Parenthood) back in the 1960's. The account was given to a reporter years later (in the 80's) by a fellow doctor who attended the lecture. I believe the credibility of the source, because virtually everything that was recounted was still unimaginable in light of societal norms at the time of the testimony (1980's); in other words it wasn't stuff he was confirming after it already came to fruition. If you listen to or read the entire transcript, you'll see what I mean. Further, and much more importantly, the vast majority of the information in the lecture is verifiable by other sources in which globalist organizations and talking heads have made their plans known.

Anyway, to this particular point, the individual recalled Dr. Day predicting the rise of running/jogging (as in 'around the block', not as part of any other organized sport) as an eventual popular mean of exercise at the same time other big objective changes to society (e.g. massive acceptance of homosexuality, on demand abortion, specific changes to education) were taking place. He likewise made a comment about various apparel becoming big business, and athletic shoes especially, becoming a 'must have' among the youth (something that started to happen in the US when Michael Jordan became popular in the 90's). Running and walking for fitness were never en vogue until fairly recently, as most people used to burn calories simply through day to day chores, work, or for children and teens, play. But with more staid lifestyles and more jobs that required workers to remain seated throughout the day, Day noted how this would emerge as a glorified 'cope' to an increasingly sedentary way life. There were many mentions in that lecture of obesity becoming endemic in society, which proved stunningly accurate as well.

It's been a few years since I've re-read it, but if memory serves, Day went so far as to predict the downfall and rise of various sports in terms of popularity in the USA, which were mostly on target, such as the rise of soccer (i.e. football to the rest of the world), a fairly recent phenomenon within the last ten years, and the drastic fall of baseball, which had been garnering massive ratings from the 60's through the entire decade of the 80's when the testimony was provided (viewership for the World Series started to fall considerably in the early 90's and is about 1/3rd of what it was in those glory years, today).

Private property of all sorts will be a thing of the past eventually. The more renters there are, the quicker this goal is achieved. Renters just can't catch a break where inflation is concerned either; prices have risen dramatically in my city over the last ten years, while new units are being built to smaller and smaller capacity--which of course makes it harder for people to save in order to later buy.

With that said, I also have to question whether landowners who do 'buy' property actually "own" it, given they pay exorbitant taxes on it. In other words, if one really "owns" their house, why do their pay the government a yearly property tax in order to continue living there? If one is really 'lord of the manor', then are they just paying the government out of charity? Surely, no. If the government can throw you in jail for not paying them a fee simply for living where you do, then you own nothing. They own you.

Yes. And there was the USS Maine at the outset of the Spanish American War, "WMD's" for the Iraq war, and so on. The USA is a disgrace. American entry into these wars had nothing to do with virtue whatsoever.

That's true about 9/11 as well; it's interesting that you know that. I specifically remember listening firsthand to the radio a day or two after 9/11 and there were literally talk show hosts demanding that entire countries be nuked to dust. A lot of people agreed. Pretty much everyone bought the story hook, line, and sinker.

I'm of the mind they come up with stories that are purposefully ridiculous to mock us and also as a form of psychological warfare. They induce bizarre traumatic scenes, followed by fairytale explanations and reassurances. It keeps people in this childlike state of traumatic fantasy and it's quite effective.

It works no differently than when an innocent child is experiencing co-dependent abuse by a parent. The parent beats the child while lambasting it for no reason but to feel powerful. When all is done though, the parent tells the child they were beat for their own good and that they love the child very much. Then they'll go about beating the child again and again for no reason but to feel powerful, while continuing the rest of the cycle. The cognitive dissonance aside, the child is conditioned to believe they truly are loved despite the behaviors being inconsistent with that of archetypal "love" and will go so far as to defend the parent's actions if brought to light.

That is what is going on at the collective level as I see it. The government beats us, murders us, and robs us, yet it tells us that it loves us very much and that it only does what it does for our own good. And society eats it up and actually yearns for additional dependency. Writ large, society is like the beaten child, writhing in pain, but obedient and willing to defend its abuser, locked in a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Stands to reason. There are no coincidences right?

A few of the mass shootings that have taken place in the US have taken place amidst the uncanny circumstance of the shootings having happened on the same day there was an active shooter drill scheduled at or very near the place of the shooting. No different than on 9/11 I suppose, when there was a real Air Force 'drill' simulating hijacked airlines taking place that morning over Colorado. Yet another thing we're supposed to believe that some random dudes with box cutters lucked out on.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed Response, I appreciate it.

Two things immediately come to mind on this particular topic, but I'll highlight just one; a firsthand account of a lecture given by Dr. Richard Day

I just finsished reading a transcript of the account. Very fascinating stuff, although a lot of it was was already known to me, which is not surprising since the Overall Agenda has Always been the same.
Of Course one can also spot the usual flaws in the System they are envisioning. As many such concepts, it contains within itself the means of its own destruction.
I am thankful to see that I somehow managed to avoid a lot of the traps they set up for me.

It is fascinating to see with how much precision they guide the "random walk of culture".
Do you think that the Internet is part of this? The Internet originitated from the vaults of DARPA and the like, which suggests that it was meant as a tool for large scale Control from the get go.
However, it seems as if they waited for a while, for the Right Moment to implement things like social media around 2007. It had to reach critical mass first. That may be why there are still some remants of critical thought available online, we are the leftovers from that first stage of growth.
The vast majority of People just utilize the Internet as an advanced form of televsion.

With that said, I also have to question whether landowners who do 'buy' property actually "own" it, given they pay exorbitant taxes on it. In other words, if one really "owns" their house, why do their pay the government a yearly property tax in order to continue living there? If one is really 'lord of the manor', then are they just paying the government out of charity? Surely, no. If the government can throw you in jail for not paying them a fee simply for living where you do, then you own nothing. They own you.

Yes, Taxation is Theft. There is no other way to put it. If the Government had the interest of the People in mind, it would promote personal autonomy and reduce it's own influence until a balance has been achieved. Instead, 40% or more of what we accomplish in a months work is taken by the state. I think People just don't realize the gravity of this because we are so divorced from the process of work. It's too Abstract, just some numbers that appear or vanish from your bank account. Imagine someone coming into your house and taking 40% of your Food supply or 40% of the Harvest. Thinking About it that way illustrates just how messed up it really is.

On top of this, even if you happen to own private property, you are not free to use it as you wish. Here in germany, they are forcefully taking land from landowners now. It has become so bad that some people have started growing protected plants on their property to keep them from sacking it.

If I want to buy a cheap peace of ground to raise livestock on and live in semi-independence, the regulations are just too oppressive to make it viable. You have to go along with mandatory check ups and vaccinations for all livestock, every animal has to be registered, tagged & chipped. Gone are the days were you could just invest in a cow as a stable means of producing milk, cheese and meat for your homestead.

The only Option left will be wageslavery. Saving up is either not an Option, or discouraged. In the US this has already reached horrific proportions.

That's true about 9/11 as well; it's interesting that you know that.

I just came across it while reading old online Posts from around the time of 2001. There are still a lot old Homepages Floating around, Islands of isolated Information outside the big Mainstream Websites that dominate everything nowadays.

I'm of the mind they come up with stories that are purposefully ridiculous to mock us and also as a form of psychological warfare. They induce bizarre traumatic scenes, followed by fairytale explanations and reassurances. It keeps people in this childlike state of traumatic fantasy and it's quite effective.

Yes, I think this can be classified under the term "full spectrum dominance". They perfected this during the last century. It goes hand in hand with MK Ultra and other behaviourist forms of Trauma-based mind Control. I heard that they tested a lot of this stuff in Vietnam and then brought it back to america.
If you bombard People with pictures of blown off limbs like during the Boston Marathon incident, they tend to eat up everything you tell them afterwards.

A few of the mass shootings that have taken place in the US have taken place amidst the uncanny circumstance of the shootings having happened on the same day there was an active shooter drill scheduled at or very near the place of the shooting. No different than on 9/11 I suppose, when there was a real Air Force 'drill' simulating hijacked airlines taking place that morning over Colorado. Yet another thing we're supposed to believe that some random dudes with box cutters lucked out on.

They are treating us like Retards. It is Always the same stupid pattern. Even during the columbine Shooting you had initial witness Reports Talking About multiple shooters, People saw someone get arrested but the suspect was never mentioned or heard from again. An astonishing amount of witnesses identified a specific Person as the third shooter. Around 100 People reported a third shooter and of These, ca. 40 positively identified the Person BY NAME.

Or during the Dunblane shooting of 1996, when Thomas Hamilton committed suicide by shooting himself in the head TWICE.

There is no other Explanation other than what you have suggested, they are simply making fun of us.

Last edited:
That is some Alex Jones tier thread ngl

Private property of all sorts will be a thing of the past eventually. The more renters there are, the quicker this goal is achieved. Renters just can't catch a break where inflation is concerned either; prices have risen dramatically in my city over the last ten years, while new units are being built to smaller and smaller capacity--which of course makes it harder for people to save in order to later buy.

With that said, I also have to question whether landowners who do 'buy' property actually "own" it, given they pay exorbitant taxes on it. In other words, if one really "owns" their house, why do they pay the government a yearly property tax in order to continue living there? If one is really 'lord of the manor', then are they just paying the government out of charity? Surely, no. If the government can throw you in jail for not paying them a fee simply for living where you do, then you own nothing. They own you.

The concept of ownership is indeed being gradually abolished. But not for all. It is being abolished for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) owners (medium to high class) but not for big corporations that are quite often monopolies (top 0.001%).

One of the mechanisms to do so it by various ownership taxes. SMEs owners must pay the tax otherwise they will be fined and run out of liquidity to tune the business and lose it. Namely, his ownership is (intentionally) undermined by government intervention. At the same time, big corporations are getting endless tax benefits. Some corporations paying NEGATIVE TAXES - the people pay them.
https://publicintegrity.org/inequal...cuts/you-paid-taxes-these-corporations-didnt/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/12/18/itep-d18.html

In the long run, only the strongest survive and in addition to this simple principle the government as constructed a whole system of property redistribution that takes property from SMEs and hands it to big corporations.

Contemporary capitalism is utterly monopolized. The academia and the advocates of capitalism like to talk about competition but the reality is different. Everything is being monopolized while the government is asleep or actively helping the corporations to squeeze everything our of the people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/04/11/america-has-a-monopoly-problem/#1aed50022972

Their end goal us to deprive the majority of people of all means of production and savings thus creating a perfectly precarious proletariat (precariat) with no one end nothing to really on besides the whims of their employers (big corporations) and the government. What @ShadowTheEdgehog shared is exactly to the point - people have nothing and are encouraged to have nothing.
The pyramid-shaped scheme of society does not form a conspiracy web site but from the World Economic Forum - a meeting of the international economic elite.

large_RksjNYgqJHSih8edRfurVpMwy8rZuKRjPrdwUcWMZ1o.PNG

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/precariat-global-class-rise-of-populism/

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed Response, I appreciate it.

I just finsished reading a transcript of the account. Very fascinating stuff, although a lot of it was was already known to me, which is not surprising since the Overall Agenda has Always been the same.
Of Course one can also spot the usual flaws in the System they are envisioning. As many such concepts, it contains within itself the means of its own destruction.
I am thankful to see that I somehow managed to avoid a lot of the traps they set up for me.
You are welcome. A lot of what Day said is rehash that I'd read from other stuff when I tripped across it as well, but some of the nuance is pretty interesting.

It's a miracle people mentally escape the clenches of the system.

It is fascinating to see with how much precision they guide the "random walk of culture".
Do you think that the Internet is part of this? The Internet originitated from the vaults of DARPA and the like, which suggests that it was meant as a tool for large scale Control from the get go.
However, it seems as if they waited for a while, for the Right Moment to implement things like social media around 2007. It had to reach critical mass first. That may be why there are still some remants of critical thought available online, we are the leftovers from that first stage of growth.
The vast majority of People just utilize the Internet as an advanced form of televsion.
The internet is definitely part of it. There's a unity of thought that has taken place through the hive-mind it's created, largely through social networking/social pressuring. One is likely to adopt 'mainstream' ideas about politics or culture if aspects of their livelihood depend on it, but are even more likely when they are constantly bombarded by messages (posts) from friends and family who are expressing their own consent toward such ideas. The fact people who are on such platforms get so upset when they are "unfriended" shows the power of group ideology and the power of group separation as a form of control and punishment.

There was another recent thread here where the OP commented on how most people think of themselves as "good" and this is exactly the basis for most of this social pressuring. Perhaps the most powerful unconscious fear that exists within our collective psyche, aside from the fear of death, is that of group separation; the prospect of being removed from the herd as a form of punishment, and in doing so, being implicitly labeled as "bad". Traditionally, one was separated or exiled from the tribe only if they did something to hurt the tribe. But there is still something primal within us that fears this, whether or not we actually did something improper--the fear is of separation, not of being objectively wrong. There is an embedded sense of shame in this too. Hence, this is one of the reasons we've seen this quick collectivization toward things like transexuality that were unimaginable as recently as when I was a little kid, because going against thought trends = threat of separation, ostracization.

The dissenters to these new norms are being either "re-educated" (for those whose thoughts are considered moderate--this is who planted influencers on places like Reddit or Twitter are meant to convert) or are picked off through censorship, deplatforming, and information scrubbing (for those whose thoughts are considered "radical"). It's socially 'wrong' and even illegal in some cases to speak or publish certain thoughts, and pretty soon it will be illegal to have the thoughts in the first place as the system moves forward. The whole thing has been like a huge, open behavioral/psychological/sociological lab experiment in which they unleashed the tool and then studied what we'd do with it at the beginning, how we reacted, and how it changed behavior. They used what they learned to gradually implement various constraints toward their objective end, funneling information, leveraging the power of images, and using shaming tactics and group psychology to attain cohesion and unity.

Perhaps groups like ours, because we're outcasts already, just don't care about these threat tools, and in not caving to social pressure have maintained a space. We have nothing left to lose in many ways. I think that's why people are much more "based" and honest here as opposed to regular society.

Ultimately, I think the internet is the sandbox being used to render human beings irrelevant through the creation of AI. A person's internet history, posting, searching, etc. is the closest thing we have to a transcript of someone's stream of consciousness at the present. Over the course of time, they have been able to pattern how a literal human mind works, the good and the bad, the efficient and the pointless, how logic patterns are formed, etc. Most thought occurs from the unconscious mind and tapping into this is the most important thing they can do in studying internet behavior, because this is how they influence people without them even being aware that they are being manipulated ("The Power of Habit" is a rather normie book that outlines this truth). They've already turned this code into a program just like any other technological system and are in the process of perfecting it.

Yes, Taxation is Theft. There is no other way to put it. If the Government had the interest of the People in mind, it would promote personal autonomy and reduce it's own influence until a balance has been achieved. Instead, 40% or more of what we accomplish in a months work is taken by the state. I think People just don't realize the gravity of this because we are so divorced from the process of work. It's too Abstract, just some numbers that appear or vanish from your bank account. Imagine someone coming into your house and taking 40% of your Food supply or 40% of the Harvest. Thinking About it that way illustrates just how messed up it really is.

On top of this, even if you happen to own private property, you are not free to use it as you wish. Here in germany, they are forcefully taking land from landowners now. It has become so bad that some people have started growing protected plants on their property to keep them from sacking it.

If I want to buy a cheap peace of ground to raise livestock on and live in semi-independence, the regulations are just too oppressive to make it viable. You have to go along with mandatory check ups and vaccinations for all livestock, every animal has to be registered, tagged & chipped. Gone are the days were you could just invest in a cow as a stable means of producing milk, cheese and meat for your homestead.

The only Option left will be wageslavery. Saving up is either not an Option, or discouraged. In the US this has already reached horrific proportions.
Really good analogy (re: harvest) because that's exactly what is happening. You earn wages and most of it is confiscated by the government before you even touch it. I'll have to research the land-grab taking place in Germany more myself. There are similar things happening here, but it sounds worse there from what you're describing.

Regulation is certainly another thing that is absolutely killing our independence and autonomy. Everything requires a "license" or "permit" from the government to do. Even in employment, people with degrees increasingly have to go out and get "licensed" or "certified" by some professional body to hold a mere desk job. It's ridiculous; more redundancy, more cost, more hoops to jump through just for the sake of it.

In the States, people think they have all these "rights" and "freedoms" and they really don't. They have liberties. Liberties are things granted by the government for complying with certain measures or regulations, they are not things you can just go out and do. You can't just start a farm, you can't even sell lemonade on a street corner any more. I'm not on Youtube myself, but I envision this is what will happen there one day as well--you'll need a license to produce content.

And like you said, most people, myself included, just end up wageslaving because there's little else one can do. Am I going to move out in the middle of nowhere to live in a camper? It sounds appealing, but you can't even do that because all the unoccupied land is owned by the state or the federal government. You'll get arrested when they find you. There is nowhere to hide from this system.
The concept of ownership is indeed being gradually abolished. But not for all. It is being abolished for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) owners (medium to high class) but not for big corporations that are quite often monopolies (top 0.001%).

One of the mechanisms to do so it by various ownership taxes. SMEs owners must pay the tax otherwise they will be fined and run out of liquidity to tune the business and lose it. Namely, his ownership is (intentionally) undermined by government intervention. At the same time, big corporations are getting endless tax benefits. Some corporations paying NEGATIVE TAXES - the people pay them.
https://publicintegrity.org/inequal...cuts/you-paid-taxes-these-corporations-didnt/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/12/18/itep-d18.html

In the long run, only the strongest survive and in addition to this simple principle the government as constructed a whole system of property redistribution that takes property from SMEs and hands it to big corporations.

Contemporary capitalism is utterly monopolized. The academia and the advocates of capitalism like to talk about competition but the reality is different. Everything is being monopolized while the government is asleep or actively helping the corporations to squeeze everything our of the people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/04/11/america-has-a-monopoly-problem/#1aed50022972

Their end goal us to deprive the majority of people of all means of production and savings thus creating a perfectly precarious proletariat (precariat) with no one end nothing to really on besides the whims of their employers (big corporations) and the government. What @ShadowTheEdgehog shared is exactly to the point - people have nothing and are encouraged to have nothing.
The pyramid-shaped scheme of society does not form a conspiracy web site but from the World Economic Forum - a meeting of the international economic elite.

large_RksjNYgqJHSih8edRfurVpMwy8rZuKRjPrdwUcWMZ1o.PNG

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/precariat-global-class-rise-of-populism/
I agree with you that it's being collectivized through large corporations. I meant "abolished" in the sense that it applies to regular people like us.

Most people don't realize how monopolized the Central Banking capitalist system indeed is. There's this illusion of competition that exists, but increasingly most industries are controlled but just a small handful of companies, which are largely owned by the same stockholders and governed by inter-mingling boards.

There will be more monopolization coming from the current crisis as government bails out its favorite corporations while it drives citizens even deeper into the pit of debt slavery. The majority of SME's will die. The result of this virus crisis will be more so an economic and financial culling than anything.

Last edited:
I am sure a consequent three week lockdown would have resulted in more economic damage and human suffering than the mumbo jumbo we have now. :feelshmm:

So we are left with only two explanations: The politicians are either much dumber or more directly influenced to follow the outlined agenda in the op, than we thought. Don't know which case would make me feel better. :feelsgah: