Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over CORONA ""virus"" was planned in 2015, they wanted to chip and mark everyone on the planet.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Coordinate and rout-ing system (CORONA) which can be deployed dynamically
on a 2D ad-hoc nanonetwork. User-selected nodes are used
as anchor-points at the setup phase. All nodes then mea-
sure their distances, in number of hops, from these anchors,
obtaining a sense of geolocation. At operation phase, the
routing employs the appropriate subset of anchors, selected
by the sender of a packet. CORONA requires minimal setup
overhead and simple integer-based calculations only, impos-
ing limited requirements for trustworthy operation.
Once deployed, it operates efficiently, yielding a very low packet
retransmission and packet loss rate, promoting energy-efficiency
and medium multiplexity.

Advances in nanotechnology enable the development of tiny
machines from nanoscale components, namely nanomachines.
Composed of a power supply, a memory, an antenna and a
CPU module, nanomachines are entirely autonomous nodes
which are able to perform simple operations and communi-
cate in short distances. Currently, miniature graphene based
antennas [1] are introduced giving nanomachines the ability
to achieve high transmission rates over very short distances
when operating in the most promising operating spectrum
of Terahertz Band

SumatraPDF q6Wm0nCiUg
SumatraPDF CALOg5holu

You idiots haven't took the virus vax you took the nano tech vax. :feelskek::smonk: That's why almost all of you are detectable on the bluetooth scanners with the same access code and 3x custom services, battery service and time service.

Attachments

• CORONA.pdf
    286.1 KB · Views: 9
I am glad I am safe from this bullshit. Never got vacced like the retarded normgroids around me.

I am glad I am safe from this bullshit. Never got vacced like the retarded normgroids around me.
Ones around you are shedding graphene and hydro gel. So you are not safe unless you live in a woods/on a desert or in a cave with zero contact of any ex-humans. Pureblood people are just a thing of the past if you live in a city.

I have my phone on me 24/7 it's basically an extension of my body, just like it is with most people. You wrote this on an easily traceable device.

Nano technology for the sake of locating random citizens that are glued to their phones anyway is one of the most retarded parts of this conspiracy :feelskek:

Atleast say something more ethereal and abstract as "for mind control purposes" so you have some unfalsifiability on your side XD.

Ones around you are shedding graphene and hydro gel. So you are not safe unless you live in a woods/on a desert or in a cave with zero contact of any ex-humans. Pureblood people are just a thing of the past if you live in a city.

View attachment 1050247
I think i am safe since I don't leave my house and my mom isn't vacced either.

I have my phone on me 24/7 it's basically an extension of my body, just like it is with most people. You wrote this on an easily traceable device.

Nano technology for the sake of locating random citizens that are glued to their phones anyway is one of the most retarded parts of this conspiracy :feelskek:

Atleast say something more ethereal and abstract as "for mind control purposes" so you have some unfalsifiability on your side XD.
this
but its probably true because jews

Shedding is a thing, but the claims in this article are unfounded. Tbf though, it's going to be hard to verify things like shedding causing "fatigue, anxiety, and depression." Those symptoms are so nebulous that it could be anything.

i wonder if graphene and the other shit in it in your bloodstream causes cancer because it is giving people cancer now

Best strategy was never to leave your house while this shit was happening.

Totally real not like phones and every radio frequency technology couldn't track you before

Totally real not like phones and every radio frequency technology couldn't track you before
i guess its not enough for (((them)))
it doesnt sound plausible how it spreads in the air

This is why you just can't argue with people who believe in stuff like this.
its like arguing with bluepillers, you cant because of how dense they are

First of all phones are not enough since their plan was to create the Internet of Bodies, and usual phones are not in a bluetooth grid and won't let to track you when you are in a tunnel or in the underground or on the airplane. With the microchip you will be tracked no matter where you are it will send signal every few seconds they are low energy devices after all with batter that work for 4-5 years and when spread on others can rebuild itself and last for how long.
They obviously can be used for brain alteration (graphene can create artificial neurons in a brain) or even mind control and modulate behavior of the masses through brain to computer connected to the ai hivemind and to control their heart rate.
PS they also want to create digital id and new NWO currency that will be using nano tech inside vaxxers google: WO2020060606
GC7Iwf5WkAEOVA0
GC7IwgBWAAEd3dk
F 5cLOPWoAAop j

i wonder if graphene and the other shit in it in your bloodstream causes cancer because it is giving people cancer now
Graphene doesn't cause cancer (it's an industrial material used in things like heat sinks, like the one in your computer), but the graphene in some of the covid shots are like microscopic blades travelling through your blood stream. The people who suddenly died hours, days, weeks, or months after taking the shots likely died from micro-lacerations (tears) caused by the free-floating graphene in their blood stream that nicked the insides of their hearts.

Advances in nanotechnology enable the development of tiny
machines from nanoscale components, namely nanomachines.
Composed of a power supply, a memory, an antenna and a
CPU module, nanomachines are entirely autonomous nodes
which are able to perform simple operations and communi-
cate in short distances. Currently, miniature graphene based
antennas [1] are introduced giving nanomachines the ability
to achieve high transmission rates over very short distances
when operating in the most promising operating spectrum
of Terahertz Band
seems like they only talk about the antennas being graphene

This is due to goyslop and the terrible new processed american diet
You mean diet full of microplastic and graphene inside meat and milk? It's also jews fault

First of all phones are not enough since their plan was to create the Internet of Bodies, and usual phones are not in a bluetooth grid and won't let to track you when you are in a tunnel or in the underground or on the airplane. With the microchip you will be tracked no matter where you are it will send signal every few seconds they are low energy devices after all with batter that work for 4-5 years and when spread on others can rebuild itself and last for how long.
They obviously can be used for brain alteration (graphene can create artificial neurons in a brain) or even mind control and modulate behavior of the masses through brain to computer connected to the ai hivemind and to control their heart rate.
PS they also want to create digital id and new NWO currency that will be using nano tech inside vaxxers google: WO2020060606
View attachment 1050270View attachment 1050271View attachment 1050281
Why do they want to track average joes? Is there going to be a massive influx of people becoming mole men and start living underground? Why would they do that?

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Why do they want to track average joes? Is there going to be a massive influx of people becoming mole men and start living underground?

This absolutely ridiculous.
Our society is run by average Joes you fucking bomboclatt

Graphene doesn't cause cancer (it's an industrial material used in things like heat sinks, like the one in your computer)
Outside the body yeah it's fine but inside your body it's going to cause cancer and many other illnesses. It's a toxic material that destroys glutathione and self replicate thanks to the EMF and Graphene quantum dots which forms carbon nano tubes and they can shape whatever structure you want inside their bodies.

Why do they want to track average joes? Is there going to be a massive influx of people becoming mole men and start living underground? Why would they do that?

This is absolutely ridiculous.
read my entire post :feelsclown: thanks to goyims like you will will be enslaved forever by the kikes with no free will of our own you have zero attention span. There are some people that don't own phones, they also want to track and control them no matter what. It's their NWO agenda it's all or nothing.

Imagine believing that a microchip fits through a tiny injection

read my entire post :feelsclown:
I am not responding to unfalsifiable claims stating that the vaccine made new neurons in my brain that somehow alter my behaviour.
There are some people that don't own phones, they also want to track and control them no matter what. It's their NWO agenda it's all or nothing.
Like this. What does this even mean? How many people in the west don't own any kind of phone or electronic device? How do they make sure they get the propaganda in order to take the vaccine? If it's all or nothing for the NWO then they already lost because there's dozens of people like you that refuse to get the shot.

Imagine believing that a microchip fits through a tiny injection
Imagine thinking that they are not way more advanced than injecting visible chips. Dude we are way past this primitive 90s tech they can build nano chips using just graphene and hydrogel. It will start forming the nano structures within a few seconds after the injection. You are 200 steps behind jews and their modern technology that is used to enslave us.

SumatraPDF PA7mQKK0jB
4 1
YNfTF wO4Q8
1 1

Attachments

• 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SSOcXSP3uqU.jpg
    SSOcXSP3uqU.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 10
how do i check for this crap
Buy a good Microsope and study your blood. I will be doing exactly that in a few days when mine arrives. 5G, 4G, 2.4ghz and magnets will be also tested against my blood sample. We will see if i have that crap inside me. It's also worth keeping your blood sample for few days up to few weeks since they may grow for a long time.

Buy a good Microsope and study your blood. I will be doing exactly that in a few days when mine arrives. 5G, 4G, 2.4ghz and magnets will be also tested against my blood sample. We will see if i have that crap inside me. It's also worth keeping your blood sample for few days up to few weeks since they may grow for a long time.
when you look and find it can you send a picture of it

So what do they do with the microchips? how do they access them with a computer?

So what do they do with the microchips? how do they access them with a computer?
they connect to eachother like a botnet, its in the first paragraph i think

they connect to each other and they basically use themselves as repeaters
then (((they))) can access any singular one from anywhere
no matter how far it is

but what device do they use and who is it?
i managed to connect to those nano routers by using my phone and they are owned by apple. They have multiple Services with Write/Read but since i don't know those commands i can't do anything. Those commands may need to be encrypted or maybe send to them through radio wavelengths (from 5G towers or through BLE receivers in a cluster so vaxxers).
They all have Device major class code: 7936 = https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/7936
When you connect to different bluetooth devices you will see:
Macbook = Device Information, Generic Access, Generic Attribute, Custom Service, Custom Service
Phone = Generic access + Custom Service
Cyborgs = Device Information, Generic Access (DEVICE NAME UUID = cybrogs id?) Value:IPhone, Hex: 0x6950686F6E65), Generic Attribute, Custom Service (WRITE, NOTIFY), Custom Service (WRITE, NOTIFY), Battery Service (READ, NOTIFY), Current Time Service (READ 2X NOTIFY 1X), Custom Service (3X WITH ONE WRITE REQUEST AND TWO WITH NOTIFY), Custom Service (3x with READ/WRITE REQUEST)

Almost nobody in EE buys iphones and i live in an old building so it's even more improbable that old ppl could afford iphones, and yet i see 4-8 of those N/A addresses owned by Apple. They were jabbed with a nano tech that generate bluetooth signal. Ain't that strange that those N/A devices owned by apple have more services than Macbook + Chinkphone combined? And there are shitload of them all around me, pre plandemic i never saw as many bluetooth connections all around me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back